BeautyHacker

Permanent brow loss and bad scarring at Namu

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everywhere clinic there is a risk we just have to choose it with our heart. I was told that Namu is good with nose and fc only didn’t know they do brow lift too. Anyway I got my nose done at Namu and my husband got his eyes done we both got Dr. Joung and we are very happy with our result. Sorry about your friend experience.

Its definitely a criminal offence if they have altered the original agreement. If you have the original copy, then that will be good. If your partner is being coerced into signing another agreement to refute the first one, then wouldn't that be another criminal offence as well?
Maybe you want to talk to your lawyer about that?

Good on you!
This shows you the level of manipulation these promoter/consultants are up to when they know about PurseForum, read them, follow these chat groups, and post stuffs.
We wish we knew it before my partner's surgery.

@dyn582 :biggrin:. Bet that is Claire. Had a consultation at Namu & wasn`t impressed at all. Claire comes across as very fake friendly and condescending. I had droopy eyelids from ptosis correction and they also suggested a sub-brow lift. Thank my guardian angels and my lucky stars that I did not choose them. Anyone thinking of any eye surgery I would recommend only Eve Plastic - Dr. Chung or Dr. Seo at MVP.

I dont know... I think a lot of the anger in this thread is misdirected... this botched job was the doctor's fault, not Claire's.

Thank you! We will definitely be more cautious in choosing surgeons in the future.

I remember my partner showing your review to me when she first heard about Namu. I am glad you are happy with your results from Dr Joung. Had we insisted having the same consultant and doctor at Namu who did your surgeries or had we chosen another clinic, my partner wouldn't have been recommended and operated with unnecessary procedure that disfigured her.

Thank you for sharing information on Namu's specialities, I hope it helps others in choosing surgeons. That explains why they only learned about the scaring issues and advised against the same procedure to other patients after my partner's case. Recommending procedures without disclosing risks is irresponsible, but selling and operating procedures they are not good with is on another level.

This is so sad. Botched face jobs are the worst; nowhere to hide. She could try microblading to hide the scars. I had consultations for DES revision and one of the clinics I consulted with was Oskar(sp...), the consultant showed me many good results of sub brow lift. She could consult them for a revision.

Thank you for your advice.
My partner does have the original agreement she read and signed, and the altered copy they sent to her. The altered agreement doesn't mean anything to me. This is not a story I heard from someone, I was with my partner the whole time, I witnessed what they did to my partner with my own eyes.
It is very shady business practice and definitely a criminal offence to alter original agreement.

It's an easy bet on who put those aggressive all caps posts, isn't it?
Lucky you of not choosing them, my partner wasn't that lucky though.

I think people just suspect who made those all caps aggressive posts.

I agree with you on this. The consultants have their tactics to manipulate the forum/chat groups, get patients’ trust and sell unnecessary procedures, but the doctor makes the final call on whether the procedure is necessary, whether the patient is good candidate, and whether the doctor is good with the procedure to produce a favourable result on patient. Had Dr Kirk rejected Claire’s recommendation or Claire disclosed full risk and possibility of recommended procedure, no way my partner would’ve agreed to have this procedure done.

That’s why I keep saying be cautious of consultant’s recommendation and don’t put your trust on doctor so easily.

I agree on this, I believe no responsible and ethical doctor would operate this unnecessary procedure on my partner, this is the conclusion after consulting many other clinics in Korea.

Thanks for sharing good clinics, I am sure it will help others with their clinic research as well. My partner would need some major revision works done to restore her face after she recovers from both physical and psychological trauma.