BeautyHacker

Best doctors and clinics for dolly/dramatic eyes

Hi!
Does anyone have any recommendations for doctors that can do dolly/dramatic eyes? In particular I am trying to achieve an eye shape and height like the instagrammer and youtuber, 'areumsongee'.
Here is her instagram link: https://www.instagram.com/areumsongee/?hl=en

In a past youtube video, she said she had her most recent eyelid revision done at Wonjin. I am really tempted to consider them but am scared after hearing and reading many horror stories and bad experiences here on PF. ID Hospital also pushes areumsongee as having her eyelid revision done there, but I'm not sure if thats true since she didn't mention them in her youtube video:

I've also heard Cinderella is good at dramatic eyes but if possible, I would like to stay away from those big clinics because I don't like the factory style clinics that charge foreigners a very high price.
Otherwise, does anyone recommend going to China? I think many Chinese doctors do dramatic style but not sure about how skilled they are in terms of technique and scar minimisation etc.

Any advice or recommendations would be very appreciated!

I would like to know too! areumsongee’s eyes are close to my desired eye shape as well.

And I don’t really recommend going to China. In my opinion, Korean plastic surgeons are much more skilled and many China women fly to Korea for ps. China is not really known for cosmetic surgery, after all.

Yes I am very desperate to increase my crease height but I feel that many Korean clinics do not do such a dolly/dramatic style!
I agree to some extent; I am very skeptical about Chinese surgeons. However I CAN say that 2 of my friends have both done theirs in Shanghai, and their eyes look quite similar to Songee's in terms of height and shape. If I had their results, I would be very satisfied

Me too ): I’ve been researching and researching for clinics which are good at dolly / dramatic eyes style but I can’t seem to find any reliable ones. I have View, Topface, Dream, Opera and Namu on my list though! (it’s so hard to shortlist) What about you?

Also, after reading a few reviews on soyoung, I’m now considering Chinese surgeons as well. May I ask, which clinic did your friends do their eyes at? Thank you so much

Yes I am in the exact same boat as you!! Do you have kakao? We can talk more there. I have a long list of clinics where the before and afters look nice, but tbh they are not consistent (with the look that I want) ~ say if I scroll through 10 b/a photos of eyes, only 3 would be the dramatic look Im after. Of course this is because everyone wants to achieve a different look but I am hoping to find a doctor/clinic that has more experience in doing dolly eyes.

Is it weird that I have a kakao account but not the kakao app? I’ll download the kakao app soon and we can talk more there! What’s your Kakao ID?

And I totally agree with you! Like you said, most clinics out there aren’t really consistent, and they comply to a patient’s preferences, etc.

No worries! Ill DM you my ID :biggrin:
Sadly I feel that each doctor definitely has their own preference and style.. and even if you ask for dolly eyes, they might just do what they personally think looks best and you end up with unwanted result.. (happened to me)

• 3 months later...
hi wondering if you are able to share your shortlist of clinics? i am also looking to go over in fall to do DES but all the b/a photos seem too natural for my liking. thanks in advance!

Hi, at the moment the clinics on my list are Hyundai, topface, top secret, iq clinic, naturalism and nana hospital. These clinics b/a are more dramatic and have higher crease without looking too fake imo

Thanks so much dear for sharing. I really appreciate it and hope your revision DES goes smoothly and well!

• 2 weeks later...
Goodluck!! I personally liked your results (I guess I don't really mind the hooded look as I just want bigger eyes) but we all have difference preferences, good luck on ur revision!

• 1 month later...
Hi, did you end up doing your revision? If yes, which hospital did u go? Thanks

• 2 months later...
Hi, can i ask which clinic your fds had their revision eyelid done in shanghai? i love some Chinese you-tuber's dolly eyes .
but i thought some of SoYong's comments are just
advertising