BeautyHacker

Wonjin plastic surgery clinic

Hi ladies. I just got my double eyelid surgery in my local clinic and i'm loving it. And now i'm planning to get non incisional ptosis correction and lateral canthoplasty in Wonjin clinic or opera clinic. To be honest i'm kind of afraid from wonjin because there are so many bad reviews and news about wonjin. On the other hand opera has good reviews and it has no accidents. But wonjin's before and after lateral canthoplasty pictures are soo good like that's something i'm expecting but i'm scared at the same time. What do you think?

Congrats on your surgery! I think you should go face to face consultations before deciding on one clinic. Also there are SO many good clinics in gangnam so you should definitely explore your options. I usually base my decision on the amount of real reviews the clinic has rather than before and after photos because they might be photo-shopped! But like you said, going with a clinic with the style you desire is also really important!

• 1 month later...
Congrats on your recent surgery! Good for you that you find a local one! Mind sharing the name? For the ptosis and lateral, why don't you have more clinics to visit and please check out the black list of ps clinics too... I think both of clinics in your mind are in that list :sad: