BeautyHacker

Facial Contouring Clinics

Hello,
I am a current patient here at EU.
I had double jaw surgery at Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery one year ago. And just few days ago I had pin removal surgery here. I am still in Seoul now and going to laser treatment at EU everyday.

Most of all, I am so happy about I had very successful surgery here at EU. My result is very good and fixed all my problems. I am recovering very fast now. Since I am foreign patient here.
EU staff are very nice and helpful. They have fluent english speaking interpreter Kayala. Always helpful to me for anything. My Doctor Kim Jong Yun speaks english too. Thanks to everyone here. I am so happy and beautiful now :smile:

If you need more details please let me know. I will share.
Thanks

Hi, how long after 2 jaw can you remove the pins? May I also know your reason for removing the pins?

Hello,
I heard that pins can be removed after surgery 6 months – 2 years. After 2 years it will be hard to remove it.

Also, doctor said that it is not necessary to remove the pin since this is made of titanium and it’s not harmful to our body. But I wanted to remove it because I do not want to show it on X-ray and i can feel my pins which was uncomfortable to me.

hi there! So, could you finally proceed your surgery or not? I want to get a two-jaw as well and thinking over Regen, especially after seeing a post from one guy https://beautyhacker.com/forums/topic/1011659-my-experience-with-dr-myung-june-oh/ , his results are amazing. I already got an online consultation and now thinking about the date, just want to know how are you feeling after the surgery (if you got one) and if there any underwater rocks that I should be aware about before proceeding a surgery…