BeautyHacker

Looking for someone else that wants to travel to Seoul in May or July for plastic surgery

Hello everyone!! I am a 20 years old Canadian woman and I would like to get a facial countouring and eyelid surgery in Seoul before I start University. I am currently researching clinics but plan on making my decision after consulting my top 3-5 in person when I m in Korea. The whole process seems very overwhelming to me and I would be reassured to go through everything with someone else in the same situation as me.

Feel free to message me if you are interested and i will give you my contact info. :smile:

Hi, I will be going in May. Have you decide which clinic to go to? We can chat in kakao if you want, my kakao id is xhanievx

• 3 weeks later...
Hi! :smile: I’m Canadian as well and I’ll be arriving around May 15 and I’m going to book with Braun this week. If you want to meetup there my Kakao id is Tuckermapocker

I
I dont even know what kakao is haha I'll download it and add you! Glad you picked out a clinic!!

Hi I might go there in the summer!
Im from canada too! and its my first time travelling alone so im a bit scared.. Im looking for a buddy to stay with in korea.
I want to do revision double eyelid and vline.
You can email me at [email protected]

• 4 weeks later...
Did u book with Braun yet? And what are u getting?

Hi ladies, I will be in Seoul from Apr 23-May 14. I have consultations with several plastic surgery clinics scheduled and will go from there. Just wanted to see if anyone was interested in meeting up during this time. I am Korean American and speak Korean. =)