BeautyHacker

Fat graft at BK hospital

Fat Graft at BK hospital Seoul

I have always been satisfied with BK hospital. A trip to Seoul is perfect- holiday, food, clinic, shopping and hair salons!

I first found out about this clinic 10 years ago via research. All the friends who have seen the same surgeon seem pretty satisfied with their results.

Anyhow, approaching mid 30s, I was deciding between fillers or fat grafting.

My girlfriends who have done fat grafting before told me that the effect lasts for years so in comparison to many syringes of fillers, this made more sense and it’s supposed to be more natural looking as well.

What I like about BK hospital and Dr Kim Byung Gun is that they are an end to end service. They have many English and mandarin speaking staff and you can arrange for pick up or suggestions and their staff will run through the Do’s and dont’s prior. They even have gelish and nail polish remover on hand because under sedation you can’t have any on for safety reasons (oxygen saturation device)

After consultation with Sugeon Dr Kim, we decided, for a more youthful look- to have fat harvested from my thighs (thigh fat is seemingly more stubborn than stomach or abdomen fat) to inject into my forehead and Temples for a more youthful look, a bit in the cheek area and
nasilobial folds (near the nose/ mouth). I’ve always wanted a fuller forehead!

Pre checks and medical history run down, and put on light sedation, I woke up with very minimal drowsiness and was able to eat and shop as per normal.

Pain wise very manageable -bandaged area seemed like dull muscle ache very similar to having done squats.

My face is currently taped to hold the fat in place. Remember not to wear a cap
And drink alcohol or sleep on your face and no vigorous activity for a month so the fat doesn’t get displaced.

The meds are also separated into little sachets so you don’t get confused.

Can’t wait for the tape removal before flying back to Singapore Tomorrow!

Btw they have an aesthetic clinic in Novena too for botox and fillers.

The procedure includes a fat TOP up within the next 6 months as well:

Today is one week post fat graft. I went to BK Aesthetics to remove my stitches from the donor site from the back of my thighs with Dr Yong. It’s healing well! There is only some bruising on my legs and around my eyes (which are well hidden by concealer and makeup). In the photo, you can see the curvature of my forehead-much rounder and pronounced, but still natural looking. My friends have noticed a difference, although I’m till deswelling, and they said my skin is more dewy. I’m pleased with the overall service and results, and the next top-up will be in 3-6 months time with the fat that they’ve set aside in storage!

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks!
Usd 1300 per area. Second TOP up included. If you’d like the contact details u can DM me and I can send you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Going to do my second TOP up of the fat graft in Seoul after 4 months! Happy to be back in Seoul again. I will also be doing some forehead botox or areas to prevent wrinkles while I’m at it, and probably lip fillers too! :smile:

7C107D2F-009C-4CB5-9277-ABE8920A8BAF.jpeg So I did my second graft today!

Initial Graft was at 32 cc and the remainder today was 45cc. Was given medication for a week. I didn’t do Any injections for the undereye this time, but more on the forehead. Also, I had botox done along the jaw bone just to have a more v line jawline, and did a bit more lip fillers to even out my lip shape! This time, I can remove the tapes myself as there are no extraction wounds. The fat was kept in the nitrogen fridge from when I last came to Korea 4 months ago!

Actually u can ask your surgeon to fill your lips with your own fats and not using filler and the fats have to extract from the under arm

• 4 weeks later...