BeautyHacker

White Girl Gets Plastic Surgery In Korea

2nd of March, 2019.
Hi guys ! Just want to start off by saying that I haven't done my surgery yet! Sorry. I'm making this thread so that I can document my experience all the way from Kakao consultations to when the cast comes off.
Now I know this thread is for Asian plastic surgery, but I'm getting it done in Asia, so I think it will fit here. I'm thinking of doing my surgery in the next three months, so I'm really trying to narrow it down now and decide on a clinic. Also trying to save money like crazy haha T_T
Here's a little bit of background info:

Age: Early 20s (I've been working my butt off for this lol)
Surgeries desired: rhinoplasty (including osteotomy and alarplasty), Facial contouring or V Line (mandible and chin), and fillers or fat transfer (under eye hollows)
Face shape: long chin, square mandible (oblong face shape)
Nose shape: very high bridge, small bridge hump, wide nostrils, fat nose tip (kind of boxy too)
"Why are you going to Korea for surgery if you're white??"
1. I like the aesthetics, the dolly look.
2. V Line surgery isn't a thing in my country, and I'd rather get my surgeries done at the same time. I don't know if I could go through multiple times.
3. Even with foreigner pricing, it's still decently cheap compared to how much plastic surgery is in my country. I feel the the cost of plastic surgery is far too expensive in my country considering I'm not even impressed by the results. No offence to the docs. (I'm not American btw). I'm not looking for a dirt cheap clinic, but a clinic that I feel is reasonably priced for the quality of the work :smile:
"When are you planning on doing your PS?" May 2019 :smile:

I hope that people will find this journal helpful! Especially if you're Caucasian like me and thinking of plastic surgery in Korea. I want to start from the beginning to sort of "prove" that I'm just a regular gal, not affiliated with a clinic and give an honest account and review of my experience when I finally do get my surgery. I'd also like to post B/A photos with a lot of angles too. I may or may not allow the clinic to use my photos. I'm still deciding on that, but if I do, I'll paste link to the posts I'm in :P

First of all I'm going to post about how my Kakao consultations went. I've still got a few places I haven't contacted yet. I'd rather not post exact prices, but I'll mention if I thought the quotes were low, moderate, pricey or insane.

I'm still consulting with them via kakao :smile: but I think I'll go for a f2f consult too. The consultant seems to understand my aesthetic which is nice :smile: I'll probably post my kakao consults soon. There are a couple more I wanna talk to

I consulted with GNG in the early days of my research but they're not on my list anymore :smile:

I hope everything goes well for you :heart: I looked into banobagi at the start, but I've seen mixed reviews. I suppose all clinics will have mixed reviews though haha

Hi, how did your online consultation with Uvom go? I sent in an enquiry and they took quite some time to get back to me.