BeautyHacker

Recommendations of Pretty Body Clinic, Namu, UVOM, Yujin!

If any of you have experience with Pretty Body Clinic, Namu, UVOM, or Yujin, please share! Namu has a decent English site and I've seen some reviews here but not a lot of BA. I found PBC, UVOM and Yujin while digging through Chinese and Korean beauty forums. They have great reviews but I'm still wary of fake reviews. These seem to be popular clinics in Asian communities but their English sites are a little wonky... Any help would be great!

I'm planning to get liposuction on thighs and arms, maybe back depending on price. And PRP FG and accusculpt on face. So I'm looking for a clinic that's great with fat manipulation and knows how to work a face lol Preferably one that understands Western sense of beauty too. I want that slim thick look ;)

I'm planning to make a trip to Seoul in mid-May, spend two days doing consultations and get my surgeries done. Bringing a native Korean friend with me to see if they'll be more willing to negotiate.

Hi! I don't have experience with these clinics but I've chatted with a few ladies who have had full body lipo done at Evita clinic https://evitaclinic.com. They have been satisfied with the results so far. The pricing looks really reasonable too. One person said she had full body for $8K USD. When I did an online consult with PBC, lower body alone was $7.5K USD. I'm planning on consulting with Evita at the end of the month so I'll let you know how it goes :smile:

Hi! I did Lipo at PBC last year and I am very happy with my result and service what they treated me for it.
Even I've done only lower body part with around 5-6 mil but they gave really awesome experience and had a good chat while I was there for my thigh lipo.
After lipo, If I ask so many things about the recovery, and result, etc they answered/replied my question very nicely :smile: - That was very impressive!
They brought me a porridge, joice, and lollipops for me when I was in recoverying.