BeautyHacker

Korea for Rhinoplasty, Epicanthoplasty, Lateral Canthoplasty, Ptosis and Blepharoplasty

Hi!

I’ve been creeping and following a lot of threads on rhinoplasty and blepharoplasty and have a lot of questions. PurseBlog seems to be super informative and insightful. I always wanted to get my nose and eyes done. My eyelids are super fatty but I do have a crease/double eyelids. However, one eye is more prominent than the other. I want to brighten my eyes up as well. There’s not enough eye space and they look super small in photos. My nose is super bulbous so I’d like a more petite and structured nose - would still want it to look on the subtle/natural side... to match my wide face. I don’t plan on getting v line surgery or chin implant. I have like 5 syringes of filler in my chin... would I benefit from getting a chin implant? Or should I consider it for the future depending on how the consultation goes. With that being said, what’s the chances of up-selling at these Plastic Surgery places? I worry because I might end up saying yes to everything.

I think I have a clinic in mind but plan to add a few more for the sake of second opinions and prices. I’m also the worst at negotiating so any tips with this would be amazing! And what’s the average for procedures like these? I currently have been researching and came up with these numbers:
Rhinoplasty - up to $5500 CAD // Eyes - $4000

I’m planning on going to Korea in Jan 2019 for 2 weeks. I honestly don’t know if that’s enough time but I’m hoping I’ll be able to roam around after 7 days post op.

As for traveling back post op, was it difficult? Hard to breathe? Any complications with passports etc?

Any helpful tips are welcomed!! Totally lost in this world but I want to start somewhere and work towards to enhancing my face.

Thank you!! I’ve also created KakaoTalk - missxtee if you’d like to add me to any specific plastic surgery group!!

Thank you!!

• 1 month later...
Hi,
Could anyone Suggest which Clinic to choose from in Korea, VIEW or JK clinic ?
Im intending to do a revision for Double eyelid with Ptosis correction end May, but I keep seeing mixed reviews.
OR any Singaporeans here know if Dr Andrew Tay is any better??