BeautyHacker

What is the best way to bargain with PS clinics in Korea?

As far as I know you can negotiate a bit on a f2f consultation, haven’t got any yet but was chatting with Banobagi regarding BA, they said the price also depends on the implant I’m gonna choose. Hope to down the cost a bit when go there for a surgery

A lot of the clinics I talk to offer 20-30% discount if you write an honest review or let them use before and after. Some clinics are famous for hiking up their prices and cutting it after. I saw someone play the poor student card. But be realistic? For me, if it's too discounted and cheap, I start to worry LOL It's also easier to bargain if you go during off season (before the students and office people have long breaks). Have a budget in mind and work with your consultant to do what you can with that budget.

Yes, bootyfulgirl is right. You can discount if you write review or let them use BA. or You go clinic alone, no with others. off season is also good idea. You can deal it with consultant.

I asked discounted price via online consultation but they said I should talk with the manager in 1:1 consultation lol. During the consultation, they offer some free treatments and price off as well. Also I said my budget and they tried to make the price with that amount. As other people said writing review also can get a discount!

I can possibly help you with this, i know how to shake down prices. Id need a bit more information about your procedure and which clinics you are trying to shake.

Wow thank you guys for sharing these useful information!! Thank you for taking the time. I was told the quote I received from Banobagi was really expensive and I’m also debating if I should go through Docfinder or just do this myself, possibly with a different clinic.

I think if price is your main concern, then avoid Docfinder. Docfinder is for that seamless experience - hotel, transportation, clinic. They try to do the "dirty work" for you, and with that, obviously, comes with a price.