BeautyHacker

Cosmetic surgery in TW or Korea?

I'm planning to do facial contouring and double eyelid surgeries at Just Make Taiwan. Has anyone done it there? I'm also open to go for cosmetic surgery in Korea although I've a slight preference for Taiwan because of language barrier. Will love to hear your thoughts!

I'm Taiwanese but I'm going for my surgery in May in South Korea. I did think about going with a Taiwanese clinic as well since I could just rest at home and be with my family but I decided to go with Korean clinic because they have been doing this kind of surgeries longer thus more experienced. I have heard many great things about clinics in Taiwan though, cheaper, skilled, great costumer service...etc.

I did tons of research and ended up choosing Banobagi because they are very good at facial contouring, even though it's more pricy. I am going May 20th. I am however concerned with sagging issues afterwards so now I'm spending lots time on researching that subject before my surgery.

I've also heard of the rave reviews about Banobagi. May I know how much the procedure costs? Please dm me if you're uncomfortable to reveal the cost here.
I'm also looking forward to do facial contouring and like you, I'm researching on issues about sagging and loss of skin elasticity.

you bet, let's PM.

• 3 weeks later...
Philippines is also an excellent alternative to South Korea and Thailand. Plastic Surgeons in the Philippines are experts at their field and are sure to deliver outstanding results. Plastic Surgeons in the Philippines like Dr. Raynald Torres, Dr. Al Jaafar, Dr. Joel Nicdao, Dr. Teresita Ferrariz, Dr. Jay Galvez, are some of the best to name a few. They even offer discount coupons for their services which makes them even more affordable without sacrificing the quality of work that they do. You can check out the My White Card app for the discounts they offer.