BeautyHacker

Liposuction & BBL with Pretty Body Clinic

Getting a BBL in Korea sounds crazy but it made sense for me since I was not trying to get a Cardi B type of butt. Just a little more perk. I’ve always had a slim/athletic build but had issues getting rid of the extra fat on my inner and outer thighs so I thought why not make use of the fat I was going to take out anyway. I LOVE MY NEW BUTT! Shout to the plastic fantastics who were there for the recovery and putting up with me constantly talking about how much I love my new ass :P

I am currently 2.5 weeks post op.

IMG_9641.jpeg

F1828D2C-E4DB-4CB8-885B-991F3811617E.jpg

I shopped around clinics and found Pretty Body Clinic, Evita and Mc365. Misooda had a fat transfer promotion with PBC so I went with them for a couple of reasons. I was close to choosing Evita since pricing was lower but they did not have many B/A for the Brazilian butt lift or fat transfers in general so I decided to pay a little more for PBC since it seemed like they had more experience specifically with fat transfer/body sculpting.

Dr. Jung (head doctor) at PBC understood I didn’t want to have Korean style skinny legs but liked some curves so I trusted his vibe that he knew what I wanted. I’m so happy with the results! He took 1500 Cc out of my lower areas and put 1000 back into my butt. He sculpted my legs and made my waist to hip ratio look so feminine! I was in the surgery room at 11:30. When I woke up it was 1:30 and it took me about an hour to be fully awake. Nurses gave me porridge and Hyelin walked me to my Airbnb around the corner (so nice of her!). Everything about the process was fairly easy and I could have done it alone but it’s nice to have a buddy with you. I had minimal bruising. I was able to start walking right after surgery and included a lot of walking to deswell. I went back to the clinic every 2 days to have my wounds checked and aftercare/deswelling treatment. The recovery wasn’t that bad. I felt sore like I had run a marathon but nothing unmanageable. Swelling after lipo lasts for a few months and final results can be seen around the 3rd month.

Angelina and Hyelin were my consultants/translators. They’re super nice and helpful as well as the whole nursing staff. It felt awkward at first since you’re completely naked in front of everyone but they are used to that lol I felt really cared for by the clinic.

I would recommend them if you’re looking for body sculpting/lipo and fat transfer since they are very skilled at it. I'm really in love with my new shape. Please let me know if you have questions!

• 1 month later...
I’m considering PBC but for full body lipo! Can you message me what body parts you got lipo for for 7mil won?