BeautyHacker

If anyone who interested do in plastic surgery in Korea?!?

Hello dear

Thanks for reading this,

Firstly, me myself like to explain you guys that
I’ve worked in plastic surgery area for few years with back and forth to work with other overseas business such as working as shipping company.

Now I’m back in working on with you guys, whoever wants to do the plastic surgery with A real negotiated price.

Here is “What I’m going to do” is basically the same as what other brokers do to be honest!

book a flight & hotels & visiting plastic surgeries as many as we can.

But here is what really different is that as below!!!

1. DON’T EVER LEAVE YOU ALONE
I’ve seen so many of this area who wants just money and don’t really care about their face after taking the money!!!!

This was the main reason that made me quite this job because of that in few place happened to be as I was working some of plastic surgery hospital.

I wanted to care your slowness & after care also till you go back to your country.
If you want I will also pick you up to the airport too :smile:

What I’m saying is not only picking up from the airport and after the surgeries done, leave you at the hotel room isn’t really the care.

We can walk a bit, buying juice for swollen, taking and drop you the local restaurant for lovely dishes, like a friends.

2.I have a super responsibility of this job which is taking this job to be very seriously

I know cuz I’ve already done so many times of this plastic surgery
So basically, I know how you feel and your expectations after when you done.

But I will be very on your side helping you to get done with best final ends as you wanted and even the price side as well as the beauty side too.

Some of you here would be curious about, there are bunch of people who works in the surgeries shop there to translate for you, but they are the on surgeon side, not your side. Remember that

If something goes wrong, people will never be your side!!

3.This part is most important part that
Why should you guys have to have people like me.

Firstly in Korea, we actually we get plastic surgery much cheaper than you are
This is true!

And guys like you from other country
it’s hard to tell if the surgeon is very good at this or not. Can’t you?
But I can.

For example, few years ago, guys from other country came to where I worked and asked surgeon to do some newest surgery which doctor haven’t done it before.

Of course, you shouldn’t do this with who hasn’t done before.

But how you going to know?

This is the main thing that you have to recognize for the good doctor and good hospitality.

I am trying to make A worth it for money and time and your effort to be meaningful in Korea

Think about it, and need some good friend in Korea? who can help you to get what you wanted

Please contact me anytime.

I will be there for you!

please kakao to me , id >>>>> kyumikwon

• 1 year later...