BeautyHacker

Going for surgery soon..help

Hei guys. I am going for my surgery in July, I still haven’t decided on a clinic, so I’m flying to Korea next week to do a f2f consultation and leave a deposit for the clinic I like.
So far, I am planning to consult Braun, Hyundai and View.
Procedures I want to do: revision rhino, accusculpt lifting to tighten the saggy skin I have, maybe fat graft and mini v line.
I like Braun consultant the most, can’t find many reviews here but I found some mixed ones on another forum.
Hyundai, I like their before and after, but their english consultant will not be there when I go so I assume they will quote me so high lol
View has amazing results, but the prices are SO HIGH so I’m not sure I’d have enough money.
Was also really considering Namu but I am scared after reading that botched eyebrow post.

Can you guys please reccomend me more clinic that you went to/heard of? That quoted reasonable to foreigners too.
Would really really appreciate it. Thank you!

Hei. Thank you so much for your suggestion. Do they have an english consultant. And do you know their contact? Thanks :smile:

I’m not sure about accusculpt, but for fat graft and revi rhino I’d definitely recommend you Regen’s Dr. Oh. He has brilliant hands! I got botched results after my first rhino in Hong Kong and Dr. Oh fixed everything. I also wanted to add a bit more volume to my face and instead of implants (like some other clinics suggested me as it was way more expensive), he suggested fat graft, Thanks GOD I trusted right hands this time :smile:

• 3 months later...
Hi. How did you go
I wanna do surgery with braunp too