BeautyHacker

Dr. Jeong Jinwook (hyundai,view,bk)

• 1 month later...
I would more information also. He sounds interesting but no information.

i asked about him in a kkt groupchat and someone said he left hyundai bc he got too many complaints from patients and had to leave before his revisions piled up. No sources were provided though, but it was still enough to make me ask view to change my scheduled doctor lol

Do you know what did his patients complain about?

im not sure, i think they were botched. but like i said the people who told me that didnt provide any evidence so take it with a grain of salt

• 2 weeks later...
he changed my nose, it's beautiful now. I have implanted face fat. I think he did well. If you want, I will share it with you

it's correct ! he really did well. I wanted more surgery. But he only gave advice on fat implantation and nose elevation. really thank him

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Did you found more info about him? I would like to know about him as well.

• 1 month later...
Wow, you look gorgeous, @Strawberry59 ! Would you be able to share what rhinoplasty methods he used on you and what materials for the bridge, tip, etc?

The alarplasty looks like it made a big difference. How are your scars looking now - can you still see them?

Also, how was communicating with Dr. Jeong Jinwook? Was he able to speak / understand English well without a translator?

Thanks again for sharing!

I have performed a liposuction and nose lift with ear cartilage and septum cartilage ... now after 8 months ... everything is fine. Dr Jeong is a quiet but kind person ... that's my feeling