BeautyHacker

Dr. Jeong Jinwook (hyundai,view,bk)

Omg! I get a mix feeling to read above comments. I will do my fc surgery in Dec with Dr. Jeong. And I almost have a heart attack to know that he had botched surgery history. It's very difficult to find an information about him. I only saw a video about him with thailand patient once. And he did a really good job with her! And he did very well with you too @Strawberry59. I will be glad if anyone can share a detail complaint or bad experience with him before my surgery in Dec. Otherwise I just hope my surgery will be fine :sad: And is anyone know where Dr. Lee Dong Chan move to?

I personally haven't seen any evidence of botched surgeries by Dr. Jeong. I didn't do my surgery with him but heard from a lot of people who did and all of them that i talked to are satisfied. There's a kakao group for View that you can join, you can ask in there about people's experience with Dr Jeong if you want.
https://open.kakao.com/o/gwkNMb3

Also, Dr LDC moved to DARPS.

I doubt you will get any objective information from that scam view chat. It's just a deception echo chamber ran by the clinic and two of it's incentivized patients.

https://beautyhacker.com/forums/topic/1020486-rhinoplasty-gone-wrong-at-view-beware/

If any one shares objective info in that chat group about their doctors that is unflattering then the ring leader Liv will remove you from that group if you don't accept her spin and brainwashing.

that's true to some extent but there are a lot of people (myself included) who have shared their real experiences in there. I did not have a good experience with view and shared my experience as objectively as possible without saying nasty things about them. I honestly put them through the ringer but if you don't sound manic and people know you're telling the truth, you won't be removed because it will be too obvious that the mods have a relationship with the clinic. Yes Liv did try to rationalize and downplay some of my experiences but i was not removed from the chat, and i also private messaged with some people from that chat. Also plenty of people have shared their experiences with LDC botching their noses (seems like he got careless once he decided to move to a new clinic) and none of them have been removed.

Of course you should take what's said in there with a grain of salt but i personally have found it really helpful to talk to people who have direct experience with the clinic/doctors you plan on going to.

Thank you so much! @tarekkuma

• 4 weeks later...
Hi Lynn, How was your surgery at View ps? Can you share to me your experience and result? and have made appointments with them in mid January for upper and lower blepharoplasty. I thought, View clinic have good reputations, really make me worry and think again to do my procedures over there