BeautyHacker

Clinic recommendation - lip/philtrum surgery and fat grafting

Hi there,

I am considering doing lip/philtrum surgery to fix my flat and undefined cupid bow, as well fat grafting.

I was wondering if anybody who got these surgeries could share their experience or provide some recommendation.

So far I have only heard about Hyundai aesthetics being good for lip surgery but still I cant find too many reviews about it.

Also if you dont mind sharing the cost please do.

All help is much appreciated :smile:

I'm also planning on getting a lip lift at Hyundai. I found a lot of after photos (you can't see the before without a Korean phone number) on their Korean website https://www.h-mihak.com/boards/9/articles?page=1 and also on their Instagram. The lip doctor is also the ex-head doctor at Deesse which also had a lot of good before and after but I'm assuming they closed after he left as the website was gone the last time I checked. I was quoted 2 million for philtrum reduction and 1 million for cheek fat grafting but I'm sure ill get a pretty good discount.

fg and lip surgery is pretty much the same wherever you get one so I think getting a good quote is really important. Many clinics I went to didn't recommend philtrum surgery to me because it leaves a lot of scar. So maybe try to look for a clinic that does philtrum very well / confident about leaving minimum scars and go there?

tbh, I have never seen a good surgery to define the cupid bow without leaving unsightly scars. You could try lip fillers to create a more defined cupid`s bow. You could get a bulhorn lift for your philtrum, this leaves no visible scars.

Isn't the incision for a bullhorn lip lift around the bottom of the nose? I think unless you go to a really good doctor and have a skin type that doesn't scar easily there is a chance you could have a mild scar.

What about the procedure that makes your philtrum dimple more pronounced? Would that also leave a mild scar?

when are you going? Can I add you on kakao?

I had bulhorn &all my incisions were inside my mouth.

Which Clinic did you get yours done?

By lip lift do you mean the procedure to reduce the length of the philtrum? I've consulted with multiple surgeons and done tons of research and I've never heard of them being able to reduce the length of the philtrum without an external incision as they have to remove some skin skin.

Yes exactly. I had revision rhino & he made my tip higher so I had the bulhorn to balance out my midface coz my philtrum was too long. All my incisions were internal. The only external incision I have is from the rhino coz it was open rhino.

But how can they cut off skin without making an external incision under the nose (the bullhorn is when they cut under the nose and remove skin to make the philtrum shorter)?

IKR? Can´t tell you how he did it but all my incisions were internal. This is what I had done:
https://www.vippskorea.com/face/nose-surgery/mid-face-augmentation.html - Philtrum reduction with midface augmentation. U can see in the pics that there are no external incisions under the nose. U could get in touch with the clinic & inquire what method they use for the philtrum reduction.