BeautyHacker

Negociating prices

Hello ! I have a consult on Monday with Migo Plastic Surgery and they quoted me 7,000,000 wons for the rhinoplasty (I have many issues to solve with my nose). I was wondering about how much down can I try to bring the price down ?

Half of the clinics I contacted gave me a price around 7M but a couple clinics were around 3M which I find a bit unsettling.

Thank you for your help ! I will also consult with Namu and Opera.

I did my rhino at Nana and they started from 3M for PRIMARY rhino. If you add tip plasty, corrections, revision fees etc...I know that it normally goes up to 6-7M. I guess clinics that gave you 3M would also end up charging you more after in-person consulation?
Don't go to Namu though, I saw botched cases there.
Try to negotiate by saying "this(mention names) clinic offered me 6.5(or any price at about 0.5 lower than offered) - but I really want to do it here, will there be any possibility that you guys can give me that price?"
It's just my opinion though. Good luck!

Hi. Is this the price you were quoted online? I also consulted Migo and i managed to drop the price on f2f consultation by 2.5 mil.
What do you think about them?

Thanks !! Namu was the most expensive and I didn’t hear a lot about them so I was unsure, thank you !!!

Yes it’s the price I was quoted on kakao after sending pictures and explaining what I want. So far I got a really good feeling with the girl running the kakaotalk acc.

2.5 mil down is pretty good !! What procedure did you do ? Or are you going to do ?

If you are talking to Corinne, yes she is a sweetheart. :smile:
I am planning to do revision rhino, was initially quoted 8 mil online but after face2face they dropped to 5.5mil
I like the doctor a lot. He tries to speak english and gives you good vibes. But there was no patient in the clinic and they don’t have many reviews also so I am unsure.

I just read bad Namu review, permanent brow hair loss and scarring and lack of professional care to the matter. And Opera has issue of cleanness and shared operation room. Sorry for pouring only bad words but thought you should know and ask them in person to scale them right.

Who is the main doc of rhino at Nana?

Update : Opera is off my list after the consultation.

Migo quoted me 7,000,000 on kakao but after the face to face it got dropped to 5,000,000.

Namu quoted me 5,250,000 (or 5,000,000 if I pay cash) so it is comparable to Migo.

Did you decide which clinic you are going to?:smile:

Do you have kakaotalk? Mind to add me? My id is mewdesu

Hump reduction, tip-plasty, septum deviation correction and some cartilage removal around the nostrils to make the nose more symmetrical. I’m not familiar with the medical terms lol