BeautyHacker

Negociating prices

I proceeded primary augmentation with alar reduction at regen last year. When I was chatting with them in WhatsApp the price they quoted was quite high but when I came for a surgery, I could negotiate a bit of discount for myself. So, they offered a deal 25% off for my permission on using b/a in their sns. I thought, why not? Especially when the talk wasn’t just about few hundreds of $ lol. So, if you still have some time, you can visit them for a consultation and ask for some discount

would appreciate if anyone could share if there is any chance of negotiating prices downwards upon f2f consultation quite significantly. there are some clinics i am keen on but their quotes are easily 3x the lowest quotes i received. if there is no chance of significant price reduction upon f2f consultation, i am leaning towards not going for the f2f consultations to avoid research fatigue. thanks in advance!

Are you planning on doing multiple procedures? You can definitely get discount if you are!

thanks for the reply. i am leaning towards dropping them as i feel that the quotes are a bit overpriced for foreigner pricing. in fact as i know intermediate korean, for clinics which i enquired to their local kkt, the prices quoted were 5x lower. the disparity of more than 3mil krw for just incisional des procedure is abit too stark of a difference to negotiate around.