BeautyHacker

He had to use three incisions: a coronal incision for the zygomatic arches, an intraoral incision (inside of the mouth) for the buttress and zygomatic eminence and an transconjunctival incision (near the eyes) to fix the pulling down of the eyes.
It was a complete disaster. 4 years of hell. That is why I am so angry and I don’t want other people to go through this.

My cheekbones are now completely full. The sagging is fixed 80% but the other part of sagging is not dependent upon fullness. It’s an issue of ligaments, periosteum, facial pads that the bastard from korea destroyed

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sideburn incision was gonna be more visible. It was not a pinpoint incision, he should have cut like 3 cm per sideburns to access the arches. The zygomatic arches were very very low, it’s hard to explain in writing. So, the best approach was coronal because the scar is hidden. But, that was not sufficient, he still had to do other two incisions. My zygomatic arches were so destroyed and so far far down that he needed several points of access. It was mot only one part of the zygomatic arches that were destroyed but the WHOLE malar complex, the arches and the buttress. I researched obsessively for 4 years and this was the ONLY approach for my case. I am sure for less severe cases, they can do it intraorally.

Then, something else. The fat pad was resuspended, yes. I can see it. The facial envelope was lifted. However, that bastard destroyed some facial ligaments. That can’t be recovered.

Sorry if I use bad words, I am angry. I bless my surgeon for saving me.

Your Korean doctor cut your cheekbones in half and just left it? Or did he cut, removed a peice of bone and then leave it hanging?

I sent you a PM--could you please help me? Thank you!

Honestly, learn to cover your cheekbones with your hair and different hairstyles. It's not worth it to even try to do surgical procedures for cheekbone reduction. You can't go back on it if you find that it doesn't suit you. Additionally, it comes with so many complications--you don't even know, no matter how skilled the surgeon is, anything could go wrong. Everyday, I wish I had someone warn me about this before I took that trip to Korea. I would've never let anyone there touch my face.

cut and removed and and pushed the zygomatic arches now, the sagging was unreal

sent you a PM--could you please help me? Thank you!
I sent you PM...do you see it? Thanks

I sent you a private message, but I could ask the question here too.

I am seeking out zygoma reduction reconstruction too and I wanted to ask if the doctor repositioned your zygoma arch and malar back to its original anatomical position by pinning them together or did he have to place an implant to make up for the resected bone? Do you look like your pre-surgery self in terms of the cheekbones?

Hello, I am another person who jusr got botched in Korea last month. I did faceline, reop on my nose and reop on my eyes...The first surgeries on nose and eyes were in Japan and I was happy about it for a long time (about 13years or so).

My nose came out horribly...worse than before and my faceline swelling would not go away....do not believe that the most of swelling goes away in a month. My eyes came out too sharp looking as well...I wake up everyday having a nervous breakdown and look at before after pictures thinking about my face all day.

I feel like I am living in hell and feel stupid that I thought I could be prettier if I did in Korea.