BeautyHacker

Anyone who was considered beautiful BEFORE surgeries and still decided to go under the knife?

I don't understand where a "regular" woman (not actress or model) gets this desire for absolute perfection. I understand if your face is your livelihood and is being scrutinized by millions or blown up on a huge movie screen. But how does a non-professional come to the place where she is so obsessed with her appearance?
I'm beginning to think I'm fortunate to be just attractive and not that beautiful.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Literally, google "megan fox young" and you will see her high school yearbook photo in which her nose looks exactly the same as it does today. Her career went downhill because she tried to expose a director who treated her badly and because she was tired of always playing "sexy characters" not because of her looks. Just you should think before trashing people who have never done anything to hurt you as it will come right back to you.

Thank you for sharing this. More people need to see this. I am going through a similar situation.

I am considering the following procedures:

Eyelids

Double eyelid surgery
Ptosis correction
Epicanthoplasty (maybe)

Nose
Bridge Augmentation
Alar base reduction (maybe)
Tip narrowing
Tip projection
Nasal bone osteotomy (maybe)

Chin
Chin implant (maybe)

I am a 26-year old Asian mixed (Korean, Chinese, Japanese) gay male living in Western Europe (if this information helps). In general, I have no problems getting guys here, but I simply see there are things that I can improve.

Here are my pics! The "ugly" ones are the ones (with my eyes at a relaxed state) I took for nine consultation. The "pretty" one was taken over this past weekend at around sunset time. There was no makeup, filters, photoshop, or facetune, simply the portrait mode on my iPhone. I also tried to open my eyes more and focused on sth, my eyes are bigger and the double eyelids do come out when I do so. It isn't tiring to do it, but sometimes, I just "forget" to do it when I am more relaxed. For my eyes, I want to have my focused look even when I am not focused.

At the moment, I am more leaning towards only getting only getting my eyelids done and have rhinoplasty (and maybe chin implant) done next time. A lot of people are having chin implant and rhinoplasty together as it does help the face looks better with a stronger chin (especially for males.)

I am graduating from my master and will have a month off to recover from the surgeries in Sep. And I would not want to have surgeries and come back looking totally different after starting a job. As where I live, France, people are pretty backwards on plastic surgeries.

As I am living in Europe, most of my romantic interests and counterparts are white europeans, I am not saying that I am trying to look more white and I have been called hot by a lot of people when I have both the focused and relaxed look. I just want to look better and have a confidence boost.

Regarding my nose, I do like it and because I am Asian-mixed, I was very lucky to be born with a "higher than average Asian" nose bridge as my mother says all the time, but it isn't that tall and straight on my profile. I want it to be a bit more defined look.

I uploaded some pics if anyone would like to comment. No feelings will be hurt. Fire away!

WhatsApp Image 2019-06-16 at 21.30.47.jpeg 2019-05-27 23.35.37.jpg 2019-05-27 23.49.02.jpg 2019-05-27 23.49.00.jpg 2019-05-27 23.37.39.jpg

my mistake assuming you were a woman
Well if people are "backwards" in France, I guess you can call me that too.
So you think you're fortunate that your nose isn't as Asian as it could have been? This reminds me of a woman I used to hear about from my MIL. She was Filipino and wouldn't allow her children to go outdoors and play because she didn't want their skin to darken.
I'm sorry but it does seem you are trying to look less Asian. If you have no trouble attracting guys and think you're attractive then this is all unnecessary IMO.

Just a thought but if people in France are backwards about surgeries, you may struggle getting guys after you have surgery. From what I have seen, it is not the norm for a person to look like they haven’t gone under the knife when they have had some work done (unless it was a really subtle change). If you like how you look being more wide eyed, you can train yourself to have that expression. Just keep doing it when you remember and it will become habit.

When in doubt, don’t do it! You honestly look great, you don’t need it. If you are looking for a confidence boost, take those funds you were going to spend on these surgeries and head out shopping. Get a fresh haircut or find those clothes/accessories that make you stand a little taller. Also maybe head to the gym more often and improve your physique even more. There is nothing like confidence to boost one’s attractiveness and no amount of plastic surgery will give you that.

I’m recovering right now in korea. I did Chin surgery. Of course I look very different... but I don’t know to feel sad or happy at the moment.
I did like what they mentioned , facial contouring is definitely something you wanna think twice?
I think you look fine! You don’t need surgery.
But if you’re really unhappy and depressed about your looks then go for it

I don't really think getting double eyelid surgery would be a good idea as a monolid is generally considered more attractive on East Asian males and you already have larger eyes anyway. As for rhinoplasty, I can see how you looks would be improved by having a higher nose bridge but only do it if you really actually don't like you current nose as if it goes wrong it could ruin your appearance.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Not bashing, just stating facts.

You have a beautiful bone structure. You don`t need to do much. I think you would benefit from a combo of DES/ptosis correction, & genioplasty . You remind me of Will Demps
[​IMG]

With "backwards" I think he means that plastic surgery isn`t as common in Europe as it is in Seoul or the US. In Seoul going for plastic surgery is like going shopping. Gangnam clinics are packed on a daily basis.

With "backwards" I think he means that plastic surgery isn`t as common in Europe as it is in Seoul or the US. In Seoul going for plastic surgery is like going shopping. Gangnam clinics are packed on a daily basis.

You're saying that these "surgeries" ruined her career but the first before photo is from the peak of her career. You do realize that "facts" need to be verified for them to be actual facts so if she hasn't actually told you then you can't claim the fact that she has had surgery is a fact based on photos where it doesn't even look like she got surgery.