BeautyHacker

Anyone who was considered beautiful BEFORE surgeries and still decided to go under the knife?

@dionysusable
1. The French have strong opinions and hate many things.
2. The fact that you started a thread and post your photos asking for comments tells me you gravitate towards PS than not. Once you have this thought, unless something else major happens and takes your attention away from PS, you will always wonder "what if".
3. I did my rhinoplasty at 40 and no regrets. Although it is still not perfect, it's definitely an improvement and improved my overall looks. Some PS procedure may yield good or not so good results for e.g. mono eyelids to double eyelids, as mono can look more sexy on some faces. But if it's a slimmer and higher nose, it will always look better unless surgeon is not skilled.
4. Your front face looks better than side profile. Rhinoplasty and like you said, done with chin implants can improve your looks. Why not try fillers first before surgery? Take progressive steps.
5. Your chisel features and sunken cheeks are sexy. Fat graft will soften your looks. It's a different kind of good looks. Depends what you desire.
6. Most people cant tell when you've had progressive and subtle PS , if that's your concern.

Just nose and chin first! Use eye lid tape if you desire double lid.

;)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m a male whose looks are above average. I’ve asked people for ratings and am considered good looking but I deal with BDD so I don’t really have a accurate perception tbh.

Ive had ptosis correction and chin surgery...my chin wasn’t recessed but I wanted a stronger chin. I was conservative with the chin movement and might revise it later. Happy with the ptosis correction but it was done non-incisional because I didn’t want the eyelid scars. It would have been better with incisional correction.

I am considering doing the incisional revision alongside my rhinoplasty in the future.

Your nose bridge doesn’t look high to be honest. It’s not low though. It also looks flat in profile. Some chin augmentation would be beneficial too, but you look like you have bimaxillary protrusion like a lot of asians so you might have to factor that into your chin augmentation.