BeautyHacker

Namu plastic surgery?

Do you guys think Namu is a good place to get everything done at once? Zygoma+Vline, Eyes, Nose, Forehead fatgrafting, etc.
I was originally planning on doing v-line at (TFD) the face dental then doing eyes and nose in another clinic, however Dr Lee from TFD suggests I do v-line first as it may affect my rhino results if I do rhino first. (Since they use nasal intubation) but all other clinics I've asked this have recommended me to do nose surgery first. I'm confused and I wonder if I should just get it done in all place.

Suggestions? Thoughts? Much appreciated, thanks!

Usually people do v-line before rhino is because they want their “smaller/slimmer face” to be able to fit the “new nose”. If you do rhino first, your v-line results may or may not be satisfactory.

If you are unable to stay in Korea for very long or you are unable to come back to Korea another time, the best is to find a clinic that does all the surgeries at one go.

I see! I think I can actually stay for a month (however some clinics recommended its not enough recovery time after v-line??)

In my opinion I feel a month is actually a lot of time??? Not sure hahaha.

I think I might just get it all done at once.