BeautyHacker

Is there any long term issues with cheekbone reduction?

someone warned me about premature aging look due to skin sagging? Does any of those who proceeded cheekbone reduction surgery experience it? How do you deal with it? Do you need to get facelift as well? Thank you!

Yes-if I could go back I would’ve appreciated what I had. I was naive and didn’t do enough research but blindly trusted my surgeon. People get lured in by photoshopped photos without doing their own research on the truth behind this procedure. I have learned that these surgeons who’s suppose to have your best interest world lie or downplay the risk. Plastic surgeons puts their own best interest first. It’s all about the bottom line. Money. If you have this procedure done you’ll prob need a facelift which comes with its own risk or theadlifting (which last 6 months to a year) and fillers for the rest of your life.

Depending on how your surgeon does your zygoma, it’ll also change the way your eyes look and elongate your face more. Due to volume loss it can create hallowness and shadows. I went through a lot these past few years. I can’t stop people from having this surgery done bc there’s so many fake positive reviews and clinics using beauty wuta cams to lure in patients. They just don’t want to believe the truth. For someone who has done this I can only educate caution about the risk. It’s not worth the premature again and subsequent future surgeries.

I think it depends on the surgeon who did your surgery. I got my zygoma reduction in September last year and there is till no laxity at all. I remember doctor Oh explained about the method he’s using for bone shaving to minimize skin laxity but he also said that in most cases it depends on skin condition like elasticity

That’s what’s they tell Yu to come over ther ass. You’re basically peeling the soft tissue, muscle off the bone. The laxity is not the same as aging. Your skin will retract some but it’ll never be as tight as ore surgery. I don’t know if facelift will help you help younger patients bc I myself have not had one yet.

Many people don’t need this surgery but way to brainwashed by these photoshopped photos. If you look had older people, they can never look like they were in their 20’s even after a facelift bc the underlying structure has changed. Facial bone and soft tissue changes as we age. A plastic surgeon making a living off of your insecurity and uneducated medical background will never fully tell you the honest truth. I had his surgery and know several people who had his done. We all regret it bc it changes the way your cheekbones use to highlight the eyes. You may not have laxity issues now but you will soon then later.

You also have to consider if removing the width of your facial contour might also elongate the face. Regardless, if you’re going to have it done make sure you do it with a surgeon who has an aesthetic eye. Never take too much bone. Less is more and show your surgeon photos of your preferred aesthetics. I’ve already made my mistake and now finding a solution but I hope I can help other people from suffering the same fate.

Do you think our face will be weird after getting Vline without zygoma reduction?like the cheeks look so wide and the chin is so pointy?can fat grafting be help?

Do
Do you have any name of surgeon who had an aesthetic eye?’cause I’m really scared of getting zygoma reduction but my cheekbones are too wide,it makes my face look older than my age

[/QUOTE]
Can you please check your inbox?

how is it possible to calculate if I really need it or not? when did you proceed yours?

so, you don’t have sagging… that sounds quite optimistic :smile: how about results? and from which ps was your surgeon?

I’ve heard quite a lot about him and also considering to at least have a consultation there. thanks a lot for sharing and I’m glad you received good results :smile:

I think all PS experiences are different because everyone has different body type and body condition. So like for someone, cheekbone reduction could have been great and for some it could have been a nightmare. My friend got cheekbones, jawline and chin surgery last year and she is super happy. She started to experience some sagging after about 8 months so she got threadlifting. She's fine now after that. I think you could expect some sagging if you shave or break too much of your bones...cuz she shaved a LOT of hers. I think one should always go subtle with risky PS.