BeautyHacker

Experiences with Hyundai Aesthetics

Has anybody have any experience with Hyundai? I almost never hear about them. I just saw their instagram page and their before and after photos are amazing! They also look like a big clinic so Im kinda afraid they'd be a factory type clinic like banobagi and others.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Hey, I had fat grafting like more than 1 year ago in Hyundai and I really like the result.
You should contact them, they are not so big as other factory like hospitals.

Hey,
Do you know who was your dr? I am planning to consult with them later this month.... would you also mind sharing how much it cost you.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
I saw that they are running many promotion events in different platforms

Hello. I am looking to do Rhinoplasty and full face fat grafting at Hyundai. One of my Korean friend actually recommended me this clinic. So i did a online consultation, given them my photos, and i actually find the prices quite reasonable comparing to other clinics which quoted me sky high price. Can anyone share with me their experiences in Hyundai with the 2 procedures i mentioned? TIA.

I went to Hyundai and I'm super happy with the results (I have stopped checking this forum not because I am totally satisfied with my appearance now). They quote reasonable prices but clearly aren't a "cheap clinic" as more than half of the people in the lobby had designer bags. I love my rhinoplasty results and will go back for some fat grafting in my nasolabial folds if I can find the time.

Don't mind me asking, how much did you paid for your rhinoplasty? Can u share your before and after pic?

• 1 month later...
hi, did you satisfied the fat grating result in the first time?
i have my fat gratnig done in another clinic and planning to do my ptosis revision in hyundai,
hope i can have a positive result .
i see no different after 2 months with the first time of fat grating..

some clinic quoted me 4 times the price with one ptosis correction surgery. ........
i am thinking if the doctor's sill set also the 4 times compare with the others?

i will consult him in 4 oct, hope everything fine, beside hyundai , i like yonsei first also, but my translator said it is not popular at all in korea, wondering.

Good luck with your consultations. I think Hyundai is more of a seeing is believing place so when i went in and consulted with Dr Hwang and got the answers I was looking for, I felt more comfortable taking the leap and I'm happy I did. Good doctor and great results so far.