BeautyHacker

I want to proceed V line at Banobagi, do you think it’s a good decision?

Hi! I contacted Banobagi for V line and they quoted me KRW 10,000,000 which is around $8k for today’s exchange rate. I saw some really good reviews on them and haven’t actually contacted any other places yet. Do you think it’s a good decision to proceed it there? Or maybe I should consider some other places as well? A friend of mine also suggested to contact The face dental.

I'd recommend looking at other clinics also! Almost all plastic surgery clinics do v-line surgery, so make sure you visit their websites and check their before and afters! :smile:

I AGREE =) look around!

• 2 weeks later...
I saw few reviews on ID on realself as well and their results were pretty good. So, I also contacted ID and The face dental. I received a reply from ID and a price I was given was 6mln krw which is around $5k with the current exchange rate. Still waiting for The face dental reply.

The face dental quoted me 9mln krw which is around $7k for today. Is there any way to bargain with clinics for more discount? I just want to know if it’s normal to ask more discount and just want to have a backup plan if won’t proceed it at The face dental as I really wanna get a procedure done there. So, for now I have 2 choices – Dr. Lee from The face dental and Dr. Oh from Banobagi.

Please consult at a few more places, and do not let price be the sole deciding factor. Do a quick search on this forum. ID & Banobagi are both "blacklisted" for having too many botched surgeries. People do recommend The Face Dental, but there are other clinics as well.

• 3 weeks later...
I’ve decided to proceed my operation at Banobagi with Dr. Oh. I think it’s a better option for me as although I had a chance to chat with Dr. Lee from The face dental directly, some of my questions were left not fully answered and it usually takes some time to receive a reply which I personally find somewhat annoying. Banobagi are always very responsive. They also offered some complimentary services like guest house, pick-up and drop-off which was very nice of them and other places didn’t mention. And Dr. Oh seems to be very experienced. I’ve seen a lot of reviews and pics on his work and really liked them. Also, I think going to a bigger place would be better and safer.

Good luck with your surgery. When are you getting it done?

That
Sounds great! Good luck for your surgery and looking forward to your review :biggrin:

• 3 weeks later...