BeautyHacker

Suggestion/advice on getting plastic surgery

Hi,
I've never really thought about getting plastic surgery before, but I've recently gained interest in this field. I feel like my jaws are slightly too square for my liking and I would like to look into cosmetic procedures or surgeries for that. I am kinda new to this, so if there is any suggestions, tips, or advices for me please let me know! Thank you so much!

I think you should check out the V-line surgery in Korea. (they are famous for it).

I
Ive never considered it before, and it could also be my masseters, but I think my jawbones are too square-ish for my liking. Thank you for the advice though! I'll look into the botox

• 4 weeks later...
If you are looking for something temporary or less invasive, I think botox would be perfect but you’d probably need several injections to achieve the result you want and even if it works good enough for v-line, for cheekbone reduction it’s absolutely useless. However, if you don’t mind shaving your bones and ready for quite tough recovery, I’d definitely say that proceeding a FC surgery would be way more effective! I’d go to Dr.Oh from Regen, for example as he’s really good in facial bone shaving or some other big enough places, like Banobagi or View.

• 1 month later...
If you have V-line surgery,they will remove some of your masseters too. I got mine done in Hyundai Aesthetics from Doc.Hwang who was in Banobagi previously. Their anesthesia system was so safe and aftercare such as swelling injection and laser was really nive for recovery.