BeautyHacker

Anyone going to Korea on Spring 2020?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
I too am going in March 2020. Which clinic are you going to?

Anyone going in March please feel free to contact me. I'll be travelling alone :smile:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I arrived on Apr. 1 and yes, they're forcing short-term foreigners to stay in a govt quarantine facility that you have to pay 100,000 krw for for 14 days.

That's a pain. What about food, do they send you some and wifi? I saw on the government website that you have to make your own way to the accommodation and get tested in the designated district you are in, did you manage ok with the directions?

Food and wifi are included. Customs gives you a lanyard with a badge that says INCHEON on it. You put that on. As soon as you exit the doors after customs there are officials in hazmat suits guiding you on where to go. If you're wearing the badge they direct you to a special transportation service that will take you directly to the government facility. You're not allowed to wander around and find your own way there to prevent spread.

And you can't choose where you go can you ? Like which district I mean. How often do they deliver you food ,do you know? I'm a big eater I am. Can't believe you're going through with this right now, I'll soon be the same probably in November if policy doesn't change:sad:. Did you go alone ? Its so expensive too 3,000,000 won for 2 people 2 weeks !!!!!
At least they guide you properly, I thought I would get lost knowing me and my confusion. Hope you are ok there and settling in, is there a TV? What surgery you getting and where? If it wasn't for my desperation to get surgery then no way I would wanna go there in November.

It's assigned at random. 3 meals a day, yes I did come alone. Yes, there is a tv. I have my laptop so I'm ok. Surgeries I'm getting are as follows:

(At OPERA Plastic Surgery Clinic)
Double Eyelid Incision + Ptosis Correction
Medial Canthoplasty
Lateral Canthoplasty
Primary Basic Rhinoplasty
Alarplasty
Zygoma and Jaw Reduction
Buccal Fat Removal
Double Chin Liposuction
Upper + Lower Abdomen Liposuction
Both Arm Liposuction
Back Liposuction
Love Band

They gave me a steep discount because I'm getting so many, allowing them to use photos, cash discount, paid deposit before April 15.

Ohh wow that's a lot, may I ask how much are you paying for all surgeries?
I'm hoping to go in November but I'm just worried about all this quarantine business because staying for 4 weeks + is going to be more hassle.
You are brave to be getting all those surgeries, is it your first time? Are they going to perform the surgeries all in one session ? What's love band ?
That's good about the meals, TV and wifi. At least the Korean government are trying to look after the foreigners even though we are paying anyway lol. Is it ready made Korean food ?
Thanks for responding to me btw. Hope all your surgeries are a success, good luck. Xxx

Hey girl
I'm also considering to go through with my trip to Korea in may and staying until september. Can I kakaotalk you about the quarantine facilities? it's so hard to find more information about this