BeautyHacker

EUDental or The Face Dental for Cheekbone Reduction/Zygoma Surgery?

As the title mentioned, I'm a 23 female interested only in zygoma surgery this November. After digging this forum, I've narrowed down my options to EUDental or TFD. However, I'm still really in between the 2 clinics, especially since the most discussed surgery at these 2 clinics are for 2 jaws surgery, not zygoma.
For those of you who chose one instead of the other, may I know your reason why you chose it and if you're happy with your surgery result? Reading the posts I'm leaning towards TFD more, however EUdental surgeon Dr. Kim graduated from Yonsei, which is a higher ranking university in Korea (and also more well known for plastic surgery), isn't it? Is it an important factor I should consider?
I'm also interested in the facilities (how new/modern/clean/etc) are these 2 places compared to each other? I've only been consulting online and will probably only fly to Seoul for the surgery so it would help a lot if I could hear more from those who has already experienced.
(I also considered Dream Medical Group at first but it seems like I should stick to a specialized clinic rather than a do-it-all hospital. Any ideas?)
Thanks so much!

Edit: I'm kinda really all-in on this one so the pricing difference is a minor factor if the higher price is worth it.

Yes, I noticed that too. Just edited my post, I'm giving all-in for the surgery so I'm more worried about the quality, etc. Thanks though!! :smile:

Both doctors have worked as the chief maxillofacial surgeon at ID prior to opening their own clinics. I don't think which university they went to should be a factor in choosing. Your best bet would be to observe before and afters of each doctor's zygoma reduction surgeries and make your decision from there.