BeautyHacker

Face to face consultation time

Hi guys, planning my trip to Seoul for consultation only before deciding where I'm going to have my zygoma surgery at. I'm thinking about going to 5-6 clinic for consultation (Namu - dr Kirk, EU - dr Kim, TFD - dr Lee, View - general consutation, JK - general consultation, Dream - dr Kim). Will 1 full day be enough or should I spare another day?
Is each consultation gonna last 1hr (less or more)? For the 3D CT scanning etc, I'm thinking about only do it at one place and bring a copy/CD/whatever provided to the next clinic to save myself sometimes. Is it ok or I'll have to scan at the clinic for the doctor to consult?
Also, does anyone has a suggestion of other clinics I should also consider? I see ID and Banobagi a lot on the forum but it's also on the blacklist so I kinda hesitated.
I thought it was gonna be a quick and simple surgery but reading people's negative experience about the procedure got me really stressed about which doctor I should go with because I'm really satisfied with my natural structure (face/jaw) right now. The only problem is the cheekbone otherwise my face (maxilla?) is rather small. I'd hate myself if this goes wrong and ruin everything T_T

I think it depends on the availability. It could be next day if they're available. To secure a slot you'll need to place a deposit.

You definitely need more than 1 day if you are consultiing with like 5 clinics. Because let's say you want to consult on a Monday, not all 5 clinics will have an available slot on Monday, unless maybe you book well ahead of time. And some clinics are not very good with their scheduling, I heard some people going to clinics in Korea and when they get there, the consultants dont even know that they are scheduled.

• 2 weeks later...
The result of my second review of in EU Oral& Maxillofacial Surgery in Seoul after 2 months is really beyond my expectation. As diagnosed and predicted by Dr. Kim , My face would be perfectly shaped far less than 6 months in which the fact that most patients will achieve considerably satisfactory results more than 6 months. Besides him What differs EU surgery among so many clinics in Seoul is that the configuration of EU clinic. During waiting time Dr. Kim and Dr.Shin or other members will appear in TV SHOWS demonstrating not how outstanding performances , but interactive post-procedure care especially meals ( which are not often focused on by many patients ) . I was presuming if Dr. Kim wanna to take up to a new position to become a qualified nutritionist haha as he has already been the most outstanding expert.