BeautyHacker

Non-Surgical V-line?

• 4 weeks later...
hey there! where did you get your buccal fat removal/reduction done and did you do other procedures with that?

i actually got it done at a small, local clinic in the states! form my understanding, it's a fairly simple procedure so i didn't feel the need to travel far for it. i didn't combine the reduction with other procedures but i know a lot of people get chin lipo at the same time. lmk if u have any other questions! i'd be more than happy to help :smile:

Be careful about buccal fat removal as it can often make you look older (because having a full face is a sign of youth). Jaw botox can make your jaw more narrow but the V shape usually comes with a combination of a less wide jaw and a more sharp chin.

yes this is true! it’s something that i did a lot of research on so here’s my take - it’s better to get the procedure done when you’re younger as the body bounces back easier. icing and applying pressure to the face while you’re swollen/healing is crucial. i have a family member who i resemble the most and as she’s gotten older her face as gotten fatter despite eating clean and being the skinniest she’s ever been. now her fat is sagging so personally i’d rather have a hollow face than a bigger sagging face. i also got a reduction not total removal just in case i ever regretted it. jaw botox only does so much depending on how big your muscles are. this goes for buccal fat as well. i hope this helps!