BeautyHacker

My Plastic Surgery In Seoul: Vline, Face Lipo/ Acculift and Dark Under Eyes

Hello everyone, I am about to embark on my plastic surgery transformation.
Definite surgeries will be rhinoplasty, vline and genioplasty with lipo. I may also have acculift if necessary and dark undereye circle removal (I am currently searching for a clinic for this, thinking fillers are the answer?)
Other possible surgeries being considered are cheek implants and/ or facelift (if necessary later after vline despite lipo and/ acculift.)

I will be having my rhinoplasty in Birmingham, England with Dr. Sultan Hassan and have already scheduled a consultation which is approaching soon. I am white Caucasian so this seems a suitable choice.

For vline (to correct asymmetry and balance the jawline, reducing length of the face and balancing the features more), genioplasty (correcting chin and sliding it forward, addressing asymmetry and reducing size) and jawline/ chin lipo, I am planning to schedule with Dr. Lee of The Face Dental. I have already contacted him through Facebook messenger and sent images.
I plan to be in Seoul for 3 weeks and i'm currently booking my flights for end of September to mid October.
Although I am keen on choosing TFD, I am thinking of consulting View and maybe EuDental.

I am planning to arrive at Incheon International airport. Would this be the airport most central to easily access clinics? Or should I choose Gimpo international?
I will also be sourcing my own accommodation independently via airbnb.

Are there any tips and advice I should be aware of for my journey?

If anyone will be in Seoul October, let me know if you would like to meet!

Thanks!

Hi!!
I started my PS journey last year. Planned everything myself. I stayed in a cheap “goshiwon” room for $19 a night for 16 days. It’s a very small room, not really recommended unless you’re on a STRICT budget. But they have plenty around the Gangnam area as other places in Gangnam are quite expensive already. I would def recommend incheon airport and see if they clinic can offer to pick you up from the airport for free. If not, take the bus, it is only $10 rather than spending $75 for a taxi..euck.
I also think that its great that you’re going to do your nose in England!!! I did my nose in Korea, as a white/Asian girl, mostly inherited a white nose, the results weren’t really What i expected lol
Also, don’t stay in your room, get out and remember to have fun! It can be a vacation too!