BeautyHacker

Rib Cartilage in South Korea

Was your graft secured with screws and or did it migrate? Could you feel it every time you tried to smile?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No it was a wasn`t secured and it didn`t migrate. I couldn`t feel it when I smiled but it was so tight when I tried to smile and I had too much volume around the midface which looked unnatural.

How long did you wait before getting them removed? Also, would you feel comfortable PMing me cropped before and after pics? It's okay if you don't, I'm just so curious to see what they look like. There are so few pictures on the internet that aren't edited in one way or another.

Had them removed 1yr post. Mine were rib cartilage not silicone. Unfortunately I`ve no b4 & after pics coz I looked horrible esp. when I smiled. The midface had an unnatural volume. Google paranasal implants, there are many patients who have had revision coz they were unhappy with the results. And you are right, most pics I see online are heavily photoshopped. I haven`t seen any real results online.

Hi there , in regards for revision rhinoplasty using rib cartilage , you may need to rethink or probably I got unlucky..I saw some ppl got success however myself and another patient that I knew got deviated ..hope you can do more research and good luck

FYI I was a patient at Vip, And for the second time ..using rib cartilage , my bridge is still sliightly deviated..I wished I could seek Dr.Jin ..for that amount of money I have paid..and time ..do well your research and don’t fall for marketing schemes

Hi Victoria
I see your name is Vietnamese. I’m Vietnamese and I actually did a revision rhinoplasty using rib cartilage with a surgeon in Vietnam. It was a successful procedure and I am forever thankful that he fixed my botched nose. I have a small hump on my nose and my first one was with a Korean surgeon in Koreatown in LA. The hump was not only improved but more visible and my nose looked crooked. I super regretted my decision. But thankfully , I was able to restore my nose (in a much better version) with rib cartilage surgery.

Wich clinic did u go in VN?

• 2 weeks later...
@Kathyrine, Yes the rib cartilage that he used for the midface augmentation. Unfortunately he didn`t remove everything as I had requested him to and I still can`t smile properly. My smile is slightly better but not like before. I`m currently looking for a surgeon to redo all his work. Did you have surgery at VIP?

• 3 months later...