BeautyHacker

rhinoplasty: view/ hanabi/ hyundai/ opera (please give opinion, & i'll keep updating)

after a botched nose from TopClass (dishonest unprofessional scum Hyung-Joon Kim, will write in a seperate thread, although no one talks about them anymore anyway),
i have to get revision surgery.
i've been to several consultations and i have narrowed down to last four.

view's & hanabi's doctors speak good english, the doctors understand without translation, and seem willing to listen.
i visited opera half a year ago so i don't exactly remember the details but i'll go back to them tomorrow.
hyundai's consultant seems honest and told me not to make a decision on which clinic immediately as the decision will affect me in long term.

all of them verbally offer similar things.
what are your opinions on these four clinics? (or any other recommandation)

even among Korean doctors you'll find a a lot of variation. some doctors do high, straight noses. some specialize in the "Gangnam" nose (pinched tip & slightly upturned). some will only do natural.

most doctors will say they can do the style you want, but it's the before & afters you want to see to be sure.

Sorry to hear about your

Sorry to hear about your botched nose and thank you for warning other people because I could have been the next person to be botched at topclass. I set to have my surgery there. Please share your experience when you have time!
Try Uvom! Lately this clinic has been popular!

most of them still have common opinion though, such as anti roman nose

no problem :smile: well there must be someone to test each hospital in order to contribute reviews.
thanks for your suggestion, i contacted uvom but they said they don't do my type of nose.

(i don't see any edit button after time past, i suppose i can only update via new comment?)

(i'll write TopClass review probably next week when i recover from the revision surgery)

update (18/09/2019):
what i want from the revision surgery is: lower nose tip, bridge implant removal, less visible nostrils.

view: bridge removal & lower nose tip (which should redice nostrils visibility a bit) 5.5 mil

hanabi: bridge removal, lower nose tip & insert ear tissue at upper nose wings 6.8 mil. hanabi is off my list anyway coz they put on crappy "music" in the lobby, not somewhere i wanna keep visiting.

opera: bridge removal & lower nose tip, around 4 mil

atop: bridge removal, lower nose tip & insert ear tissue at upper nose wings 4.6 mil

Hyundai: bridge removal, lower nose tip, insert ear tissue at upper nose wings, cut nose wings, 5.7 mil

i chose Hyundai at the end because they offer more surgeries and the consultant (Sky) was honest (told me to take my time to decide which clinic coz it will affect me for long term), while some other clinics try to urge you to pay on the same day by offering a bit more discount.

Good luck on your revision and keep us posted!! :smile:

• 2 weeks later...
When did you do your primary rhinoplasty at topclass?

• 2 weeks later...
sorry about the late reply, was recovering from my revision surgery,
no coffee, no energy to type, so no internet browsing.
Dr HWANG Ho,
who is your doctor? i could ask if they are still there.
Dec 2016/Jan 2017
my nightmare with Topclass:
https://beautyhacker.com/forums/topic/1018836-topclass-hyungjoon-kim-fake-promise-unprofessional-liar/

pm me for future updates and b&a pictures.

tired of writing in public.
trolls such as cythr & wintermelonHX kept attacking negative reviews and writing misleading comments.

https://beautyhacker.com/forums/topic/1018836-topclass-hyungjoon-kim-fake-promise-liar-unprofessional-avoid/
thread about TopClass fake-promise before receiving payment, these 2 trolls leave irrelevant comments praising their b&a pictures to play down the negativity.

https://beautyhacker.com/forums/topic/1018538-stay-away-from-topface-negative-experience-with-dr-jae-sun-shim/
other clinics cheated from refund, these 2 trolls didn't read the content & blame op.

hope purseforum wouldn't end up as fake as google reviews.