BeautyHacker

Botox & eye procedures (expectations?)

Okay, I’ve finally made up my mind. I’m going to get my eyes done, and get Botox and lifting. I heard that facial contouring has many side effects (and quite frankly, I’m slightly scared that it’s too invasive). I was also warned about the sagging (especially after 2-3 years) and I would need to get further surgeries/ procedures. So I’ve decided to just get Botox injected to my masseters as well as some lifting procedure. Also, I’d really like rounder eye, and while I’m not dissatisfied with my eye shape, I am monolid and I am considering getting double eyelid surgery. On a side-note, would anyone recommend epicanthoplasty or lateral canthoplasty? I’m shooting for a natural aesthetic, kind of like Irene (from Red Velvet)’s eyes. (I've uploaded some pictures of her eyes just to show what kind of look I'm after) I’m looking into Korean clinics in Gangnam and Apgujeong. I’d like someplace that specializes in eyes & nose. My aunt’s also looking into eye surgeries, because she feels like her eyelids are sagging. I’ll look into several hospitals and make another post about it; if you guys have any suggestions feel free to comment! (Recommendations or blacklists are also welcome:smile: