BeautyHacker

choosing the right clinic/doctor

Hello, it's been a long time since I last posted! I think I've finally narrowed down which surgeries I want to take.

First of all, I'd like to have double-eyelids for slightly bigger eyes (I'd like a natural look, not too dolly).
I would also like to get V-line or facial contouring (but I'll decide which one I should get after some consultation).

The most important thing I look for in a ps hospital/clinic is that they have doctors who specialize in eye & v-line and a well-managed system. (I've recently looked into blacklisted clinics and I never would have guessed that there are so many unethical places!)

Also, it's important to look into how experienced they are, how many surgeries they gave, whether their chief director has continually handled the surgeries, and whether they have a safe, reliable management system in case of botched procedures. I've seen cases in some hospitals where the surgeries are done by another doctor (shadow doctors) or are too unreliable, so I'm having a hard time trusting such doctors with my face (not to mention a whole lot of money on the line as well!)
Please share your thoughts/comments if there are any!

• 2 weeks later...
i thought you should do some research before you decide which hospital you'll go. and also make a consultation with the doctor is important i think to minimalize shadow doctor practical as well. i've done my DES in one clinic in gangnam and really satisfied with the result even i did it with partial incision method and they have really reasonable price. before i did mine i also did some research through my korean friends here bcs i'm not korean as well. good luck for your procedure and hope you'll share it.