BeautyHacker

EU dental, TFD, GNG or Cbkps for facial contouring?

Hello to everyone!
I'm new to purseforum although i have read every single post about Asian plastic surgery here.my name is Natasha, I'm 29 years old and I'm a transgender woman.I had my facial feminization surgery 3 years ago but I ended up with multiple problems because my doctor didn't specialize on this.so I'm considering to go to Korea for part of my 2nd round.im gonna get most of my surgeries in Europe probably but since i know korean doctors specialize on facial contouring I'm considering some clinics and doctors and i need your advice.so what i want to get done is chin implant removal,make my chin smaller, v-line surgery and possibly 2 jaw surgery. since I'm gonna be there I'm also considering getting my hairline lowered and a mini eyebrow lift.
So my most important question is,do you guys know any trustworthy doctors or clinics.ive read some horror stories about botched patients and people dying and I'm scared to death-no pun intended!I have to tell you that I'm going for DRAMATIC results because i have a very long and square face, especially the jaw-chin area.Rightnow I'm mostly considering EU dental and TFD.i ve also seen great and dramatic results from GNG and Cbkps(dr Choi who is head of cbkps used to work at GNG) but they may have been Photoshopped, I don't know who and what to trust with all the Photoshop and the doctor swapping rumours.EU quoted me 25000000krw for chin implant removal, chin reduction, vline and 2 jaw.so any advice here Please?
1)i want to make my face as small as it is possible, I like the v-line that totally cuts away the jaw angle,i like it when the line of the jaw starts right below the ear,so any suggestions about doctors who give these kind of dramatic results?
2)EU and TFD both suggested 2 jaw surgery.i don't have any jaw problems,they suggested it to maximize my results,to make my face smaller and rounder.does 2 jaw really help with that even if it is for cosmetic reasons?
3)Also you should know that both EU and TFD are really nice and helpful with their responses.especially with TFD doctor Lee replies personally and I have read almost totally positive reviews but he goes for more natural results but says he can give dramatic if you want to.
4)ny information about GNG and Cbkps?
5) also any opinions about View?i liked their ffs with a girl named vava but i don't really know since I think for Asians FFS tends to be easier, because their faces are already smaller and softer than thise of Caucasian people.
6) finally anyone with personal experience from Eu or TFD or GNG or Cbkps?
Thank you for your time and i hope for some help (also sorry for my English)

That seems like some good choices. I've been going through the same list, but I am leaning towards EverM. I also chatted with a trans patient from Singapore who did FFS at EverM 2 years ago (two jaw + v-line) and then later did her nose and lips at Deesse Plastic Surgery after 2 months. And it came out really good.

There kakao is a bit of pain to find but here it is if you're interested.

http://pf.kakao.com/_dlixfj/chat

Thank you so much!ive read about everm as well but i i ju couldn't find any information, sites, Instagram account etc.its so kind of you to take the time and reply, thank you!

Hi! With regards to FFS in particular where jaw work is being done, or any facial contouring in fact, I would recommend going to specifically a surgeon that does oral and maxillofacial surgery. If you look on this forum, there are a bunch of threads where people typically decide between TFD, Everm, and EU for facial contouring. In my personal case, I was also choosing between those three clinics. After a lot of research on my end and going to consultations at each clinic, I chose EU for facial contouring / FFS (2 jaw, vline) because they seem to be good at delivering dramatic results and speaking w/ Dr. Shin at the consultation, he was able to address all my concerns about safety and results. EU did end up being a bit more expensive than TFD after negotiating, but I personally felt that it was worth it, and I would definitely recommend EU, or at least making sure that you schedule a consult with them.

Also, it sounds like you’re especially looking to reduce your chin / lower jaw, which is probably why both eu and TFD recommended 2 jaw. Because 2 jaw allows for changing the angle of the jaw, it is usually necessary if you want dramatic results both to reduce the angle and the perceived prominence of the lower jaw. Lmk if you have any other questions!

How was your results from surgery ?

If you are getting a hairline lowering make sure that you are aware that you might have to get a hair transplant after to cover the scar. I saw a video of a girl who got hairline lowering and then a hair transplant at mojelim but I can't find it now.

Thank you for the advice.actually the first time i got this surgery i didn't need a hair transplant,the scar stopped being visible after 1,5 year!I guess it has to do with the person

Would you feel comfortable to share more information about your experience here or privately?

Thank you for your reply but I've mostly read horror stories about id,no way I'm going there.be careful !