BeautyHacker

i am considering to have facial bone surgery.

before I had my braces to fix my overbite, my orthodontic in USA said double jaws surgery would give me the best result cause I am not only have overbite but also protruding mouth with gummy smile, Double jaws surgery sounds scary to me back then, that why I decided to only do braces. after 2 years wearing braces, it's time to take them off.
I wasnt happy as I though I would. My mouth still protruding, when I' ve big smile my gum will show made me not confident about myself. it's like self consciousness. I am working on beauty industry so my profile is very important to me. As you've known, South Korea is one of the top countries that have great plastic surgery systems. I have seen so many successed cases there. I am planning to have consultation with The dental face, View, and EU and gonna stay there for 26 days, I will update my experiment for you guys later.

• 2 weeks later...
I had my jaw line and zygoma in Hyundia Aesthetics. they had CT scan which made more professional analysis on my face.
My consultant Jeongwon majored in anatomy and had tons of kowledges on plastic surgery. I was so impressed with their after care also. I think you should defenitely pay a visit to Hyundai Aesthetics too~!! Tell them to connect Jeongwon~!!

• 6 months later...