BeautyHacker

Paying deposit to get discount

Hi everyone. I am travelling to korea soon for my first surgery. After contacting some clinics for now my online consultation, I realised that some clinics offer significant discount off their quoted price if i were to fix an appointment now and pay a deposit. Is it advisable to do so? Will i have to pay much higher fees if i were to walk in? Is the "usual" procedure to have an online consultation, book a face to face consultation, then schedule for surgery?

My schedule will be pretty tight in Korea, wondering if its possible to have a face to face consultation on my first day there, and do my surgery (eyebag) possibly the next day or day after? Thanks!

I suggest you to book in person after face to face consultation because that way you have more advantage towards price negotiation. You should also visit a few clinics before deciding one because prices could vary. Online consultations are just references but your impression may change when you visit the clinic yourself. That's what I usually experienced. They offer higher on emails too. Do your research , book a few consultation at diff places on the same day and you can decide which clinic AFTER talking to the surgeons. Usually they are able to book you for surgery the next day especially for eyes.

Thank you very much for your advise. Shall follow that!