BeautyHacker

Need information for nose revision surgery in korea

Hi I did nose job for 3 times.. In my home country 2 times and last one was in thailand. At first it was ok but since i have allergy, one time I sneezed and suddenly my nose shape went weird.. It looked abit deviated to left side and as time goes by the skin on the upper part of my alar become sunken a bit, I did revision in local clinic and flied to thailand for another revision but didnt work for my nose.. So im planning to go to korea for revision again,probably next year.. Anyone can recommend me good plastic surgery clinic to solve my problem? also is it good to go to korea for surgery in february? Thank you so much

Hi there ;) I used to accompany my friend who went to Korea for nose revision. I guess she had similar problem with you, sunken skin on nose. If I'm not mistaken, she did fascia grafting on her nose. From her I heard that the sunken area went so much better than before.

I guess February is still cold enough for surgery.. I guess May is better?

Mind Plastic Surgery with doctor Lee kang Woo :smile: Doctor Lee speaks perfect English and he explained everything very thoroughly from A to Z about the procedure, anesthesia system,,etc. From a staff I heard that he used to work in other clinics previously and now he opened Mind as his own clinic with other doctor (other doctor's surname is also Lee but i forgot the exact full name lol). Also one staff was so kind that she helped us ordering porridge through online app at 11 PM, since we didn't know where to buy proper porridge at that time.. We were so thankful for that. Well, my friend is so satisfied with the result until now,maybe you can have online consultation first if you are interested?

Oh thank you.. I used to hear about VIP, I think I will check
In VIP only 1 docter? Dr. Lee only?? Or is there other docter too?

Okay I will check..
I think i used to hear about this clinic from instagram influencer.. Oh they have indonesian/chinese translator? My english is not good ...

Oh my friend is Indonesian lol, they have in-house Indonesian translator too. For further detail, maybe you can contact them directly!

Hey how much did the rhinoplasty cost and what did you get done? ^^