BeautyHacker

Doctor oh myung jun from REGEN

Hello
I’m planning to visit regen soon to meet this famous surgeon for vline.
I know regen has a bad reputation because of shadow surgeons and some nerves damages but at the same time this surgeon is still considered like a god lol.
I know miss orange also say he is amazing so I wanted to get good and bad review from people in this forum specially about him.
Should I go there and taking a risk or should I go to tiny clinic..

Please share with me.

Hi @Pakune, skip GNG. I met 2 girls in Korea who had v lines at GNG and the results were barely noticeable as so little was removed. Add Girin to your list. I saw a fab result on a lady my age who now has a 12.7 cm width CD face! Good luck! And I would be torn between Dr Oh at Regen and Girin who only has one doctor who does the FC surgery.

Thanks miss you are amazing to help so much people since so long
I never considered girin honestly
What is the surgeon I can still add them to my list
I know a girl who did fc there but her results were not very noticeable
I’m also consulting mvp for eyes reading your long thread lol

thanks

I got two-jaw with regen’s dr.Oh and I can tell you, he is the best! I don’t know where from you heard of “shadow doctors” at Regen… as dr.Oh before the surgery calculates every detail and build the surgical plan from the very beginning to the very end, so it’s impossible for someone else to proceed it instead of him. I, personally, find him highly experienced and extremely skilled surgeon. Yes, there are risks with nerves damages and he himself warns during consultations but everything heals within a year. I for example, I didn’t feel my chin for few months but I was told about it and I was ready, so I trusted dr.Oh and I think, I made the right decision towards him. Numbness went away by about month 3 or 4 and the result looks amazing! Dr.Oh also warned me about skin sagging but it was mostly due to my age, I’m almost 44 now and my skin isn’t elastic enough and that actually was quite reasonable for me, so right after the surgery I was also planning a second one to lift the skin once swelling goes away and the result would be somewhat finalized. And yet, I can’t say that my skin sagged a lot after the surgery as I needed facelift even before two-jaw and few months ago I already proceeded my facelift. So, before judging on dr.Oh you should get at least 1 f2f consultation with him, after which you’d understand why he’s considered one of the best facial surgeons.

I’m also planning to proceed a two-jaw with him, saw few reviews on real self and liked the result of his work a lot! How much you paid for two-jaw?

Hi @Mazikeen, I can only comment on Dr Lee’s zygoma reduction on a US Chinese patient I have seen many informal photos of before and after without makeup. He is known for facial contouring. For facial fat graft I would recommend Dr Seo at MVP who did mine and Dr Hong at Fresh who did a Brit Chinese Male friend of mine and I met in person.

Hi @Pakune, after my long consult with Dr Oh who reviews your x rays and shows you photos of b&a patients with similar faces to yours and his lengthy explanation as to why his technique for zygoma reduction does not lead to skin sagging, the consultant then takes you to a separate room to negotiate a price with you and 2 years ago started at 10 million won with me. The price dropped if I wrote a review and let them use my photos. The problem is if you bargain too much, you may not get Dr Oh himself as he has a minimum price he would drop to for his work. I was told that if I wanted Dr Oh himself it would be 1,000,000 won more than another doctor but still less than 10 million won if I wrote a review. This suggests there are other surgeons who also do facial contouring at Regen. If you choose Regen, make sure you pay for Dr Oh himself.

They offered me a big discount so now I’m scared ... they said my case was interesting
I asked for dr oh himself but how to be sure...

@MissOrange Thank You!

Hi @Pakune, from the price you got quoted, it is still very high and so I think you will be fine. Just write on the consent form, only Dr Oh Myung June and also when you see Dr Oh also ask him to ensure he does it himself.

I got some discount because I booked both consultation and surgery in advance, so in krw it was somewhere between 16 to 17 mln but that was only for the surgery and I also had to pay for a facebow separately.

That’s pretty nice cost! I was quoted 32k usd in states… so if compare prices and results, I think it definitely worth it