BeautyHacker

Specialized in Rhinoplasty.

Can you guys share with me what elements you look for when you choose the clinics especially for rhinoplasty?
I never liked my flat face and flat nose.
Some of my friends say if I get nose done first, my face would look much nicer and overall it won't look flat anymore.
I start to think it may help me to have less insecurity over my face.
Please share what are the most important elements before deciding the clinic for nose.

Someone asked the same here except for clinics in general, but I did have rhinoplasty so I answered based on my experience with that :smile: Before/after comparisons are my #1 always (so for example, I saw a girl's photo/video who had almost the exact same nose as me, and admired her 'after' result; this way I became confident my surgeon had the right experience for a nose like mine).
And I'm sure your friend is right. Honestly, the entire look of my face changed in an amazing way with just the nose change. Pretty wild!

Another note I'd like to add is that I 100% make sure to photoshop myself to whatever I want the result to look like, so the surgeon is exactly on the same page as me with what I want, and it's not just me describing my vision with words, since we could be picturing different things in our minds. If you show them the photo itself of what you're exactly envisioning, that way they could tell you "oh sorry, I can't do that, it's not in my expertise" or "yes, I see what you mean, that can be accomplished here". If you ever do need help with editing or want something edited for you, you're free to reach out to me!

But yeah, these two aspects are vitally important for me to help ensure I'll get what I am looking for.

@yunggrandpa - where / with what surgeon did you have your rhinoplasty? :smile:

I had mine with Dr. Ghavami (biggest thing I can say is that majority of his staff are AWFUL and stuck up - I even lost thousands travelling to the one-year check up they accidentally canceled and wouldn't do anything about - but the doctor himself is great). Lots of research and stalking a clinic or surgeon's work beforehand is essential :smile:

• 5 months later...
Hey Just Dimples,

did you end up going with either Hanabi or Dr Jin?

can you share your experience with either? They’re my two top picks.

Hope it all went well for you :smile:

• 4 weeks later...
hi yunggrandpa, how did you edit you face? i need help doing so.

I'm glad you asked! I showed someone else here how to as well and it's surprisingly simple, I'll just message you with photo instructions :smile:

I also agree with @yunggrandpa that you should look for B&A pictures to see the style of each doctor, and then decide where to have the surgery.
I narrowed it down to several hospitals, and then I went for the face-to-face consultation to these hospitals.