BeautyHacker

Fat Transfer in Korea

How long would someone from overseas have to stay in Korea after fat grafting? I’m thinking like 2-3 days for the stitches ? After my double jaw I’m getting thigh fat transferred to a problem area. This is lower on the surgery priority list but it will still need to be done.
Anyone had fat transfer experiences in South Korea?

I got full face fat graft done at regen with dr. Lee last summer and still very satisfied with my results. The fat was taken from my inner thighs. There are no stitches on face as fat was injected with cannulas. From thighs stitches were removed after 1 week, so 2-3 days for stitches removal wouldn’t be enough. Good luck!

• 5 months later...
Hi! Im interested in doing fat transfer too. How was the fat grafting result after 1 year? How was the survival rate?

I had fg and ba at nana. I'm satisfied with the results. I heard you have to get it twice or with prp if you want longer lasting results. I also extracted the fat from my thighs. It's been a month for me and it still looks fine.

Hi missnomer, im also considering nana for fat graft. may i ask if you did other procedures too and which dr did you chose? i wanted their main doctor kim but hes more expensive apparently . thanks in advance :smile:

Hi! Yes, I've been really busy after the surgery for almost 2 months and I was going to upload some photos but I really looked like a mess for a month so...
Anyway, my rhinoplasty was performed by Dr. Jang because I was told she was the best for women's noses.
My BA and fat grafting was done by Dr. Hwang on the same day.
I had initially planned on getting canthoplasty as well, but I didn't as I was a little short due to reduced working time at work :/
I wasn't planning on getting FG at first, but they recommended it to me for my forehead, temple, and a bit for cheeks. I think it looks much better than before. I heard the survival rate depends on each individual's body type, but I think mine's doing OK so far.
I'm satisfied with overall results, but I'm really surprised at how mildly painful it was for my breasts. Idk if it varies from person to person, or if Dr. Hwang is really nimble with his hands. I barely had dark bruising for FG as well. FG isn't as complicated as BA or rhino so I think other doctors will be fine! I heard Dr. Sung is very good at liposuction as well.

Thinking about saving up some more money and get canthoplasty before I leave next year!

ur experience sounds great! right now im just hesitating between nana's dr hwang and dream's dr hong for liposuction, so difficult to decide ^^

Let me know if you have any questions on the procedure lol I'll be happy to share. I'm probably going to post a review on my surgery experience at nana today or tomorrow.