BeautyHacker

Clinics on my list

Been researching and now narrowed down my list of clinics. I am doing facial contour, alar plasty and fat graft. I wasn't going to do fg but I decide why not becos I'm there anyways. I will post the result pictures that make me to choose these clinics.
all image are taken off from public real reviews in app.

#1 Cinderella
I came across this b&a pics on Instagram. She was on local news for successful surgery.
[​IMG]
She did rhino, alar, 3 type fc and double eyelid with opening corner of eyes.
another girl who did her fat graft, rhino with alar reduction at Cinderella.

Her results look good. It's the type of style I like.
A popular Korean model also got hers here.
[​IMG]
She did nose and 3 type facial contour

Cinderella is my style of result so far.

#2 Seoul queen
Saw a girl considering this clinic on another post for alars so I went to research about them and wow... Amazing. Their nose job are so good too
[​IMG]
I did my nose at Answer PS before but Dr. Choi did not suggest alar reduction. He said his technique will bring in the alars but not enough for me. I think better that he didn't touch it if he don't know how to do it. Now I am doing alars seprately since I'm happy with everything else of my nose

#3 madeyoung
also read about it on thread here. went to search and I am in love too
[​IMG]
natural! lovely shape.

#4 TOP-tier (탑티어 성형외과)
this clinic is less popular on here but I follow their Korean reviews and all is very nice. they have good rhino result too. Famous fc clinic for locals
[​IMG]

I am talking to 3 of the 4 clinic I listed. I am still waiting for madeyoung replyslow. will go to Korea in March. hope u guys find these b&a helpful to choosing ur clinics.

This is great! Thanks for the recommendation :smile:

Thank you for sharing. I have also been researching as I am interested in facial contouring, double eyelid, and nose surgery.

Nice list so far, but this is the first time I’ve seen #2 and 4, have never even heard of them. And I’d also add 2 more – TFD and Regen. I’m personally planning to proceed cheekbone reduction at Regen with Dr. Oh. Have seen tons of before&after on his work. Was quoted usd 8.5k ish and they also mentioned some discount options.

that is so good price!! ur clinic popular amongst foreigners and good review too~
it was my first time hear 2 and 4 too. i found it reading people reviews and b&a pic on app

please if you are talking about all the realself reviews, they are all FAKE and posted by the clinic themself.

@smaris, Hi! I too am getting zygoma reduction with Dr Oh at Regen! When are you going? I am trying to find others who may be getting the same op as me.

• 2 weeks later...