BeautyHacker

Facial Plastic Surgery in Seoul, View Plastic Surgery review with pics

I can share with you my before and after Xrays if you want to see how it looks after correction, in case that helps getting a better idea of the procedures.
The surgeon referred to the asymmetry correction as 'double jaw' surgery, if I'm not mistaken it involved mainly the genioplasty (both correcting the shape and placement). I also asked to reduce the size and squareness of my jaw, which he referred to as mandible angle reduction, which also involved shaving the bottom (from the chin to the angle of the jaw). Zygoma is something that not everybody needs, at least in my case he proposed it in one of the options to enhance the profile and I liked the idea.

please do share. are the cost of double jaw surgery and mandible angle reduction separated when you paid them?

Ok, I'll pm them to you tomorrow morning from my computer
At first I had a quote for a 'face off' (genioplasty, angle reduction, and zygoma reduction all in the same surgery) plus ptosis correction, but in the end I got the same price for the final procedures after deciding what to do. Even with the asymmetry correction it was a better price than the one I had been offered by the other clinics I consulted with.

Thank you so much. May i know how much was the quote they gave you with the "face off" procedure? since i'm afraid it might be out of my budget, i know it varies with every individual but i might just need atleast a little insight of how much i should have exactly and also because the "face off" is almost the same with what they suggested me.

Yeah, I had a hard time too figuring out the final price, I find it hard to talk about it since my initial estimate was considering rhino and in the end got upper and lower ptosis correction. Still, I sent you the Xrays, sorry for the wait :doh: