BeautyHacker

Which breast implant to choose?

is there any standardized chart? I’m 5’7” and 108lb, currently wearing AA but want CC-cup. Also, which implants do you think I should go with? I definitely want a teardrop shape. But not sure which brand to choose – Sebbin or Motiva. Planning to come to Seoul after Christmas holidays and so far want to visit Seoul Queens, Nana and Banobagi. Someone also recommended me Opera, but I’m not sure as couldn’t find enough reviews of that place. Any recommendations would be more than welcomed! Thanks in advance!

Teardrop shape - Motiva anytime over any other implants. Motiva implants containing chip also can easily detect any unusual condition and let you know asap if you do have any type of problems ( which other implants cant). DA Plastic Surgery Clinic - Dr.Koo has the best results and already have two of my really close friends those who got their breasts done from him.

• 3 weeks later...
Okay, thank you... I still have some time, maybe will contact his as well

I arrived Seoul few days ago, saw some other posts on breast augmentation and also decided to visit few more places and so far, I saw Dr. Koo from DA, Dr. Barn from Banobagi and Dr. Hwang from Nana. Liked all of them but have to choose asap as have to go back home very soon.

• 2 weeks later...
Which clinic did you ended up choosing? Which implant did they recommend?

I planned to stay in Seoul for only 3 weeks but decision-making took me longer than I initially thought, so I came back home only few days ago. I’m almost 2 weeks post op, can’t say that feel all 100 yet quite bearable. I was told to wear compression bra for few more weeks and then switch to sports bra, can’t wait when can wear beautiful and sexy tops. Btw, the price I paid for my ba was krw 16,300,000 and I think it was quite good deal. Hope swelling would go away soon and I’d feel way better.

did you find ps by yourself or someone help you to arrange ps?

• 2 weeks later...
well, the result was noticeable right away :smile: still swollen but it's fine, I'm just a month postop. I can now wear only wireless or sports bra yet my boobes look amazing! Scar became pinkish by now and so far, have no pain

it’s been an entire month since I proceeded my surgery and feel great! I was told that implants haven’t dropped yet but I already love the result! I think my breast now looks amazing! I remember when someone posted about their results I was envy but now I’m one of those who can tell do’s and don’ts. I’m glad I eventually ended with Banonbagi and Dr. Barn as can’t imagine if could get any better result.

• 1 month later...