BeautyHacker

Double Jaw + FC at 18?

Hello everyone! I am planning to get double jaw and facial contouring but I am iffy about the facial contouring because I am still young. I feel like getting it at 18 is a good choice because I will experience less sagging, but at the same time, I'm not sure if my face is completely done developing. While I do think the best answer is to talk to the surgeon, I don't completely trust them because they may just lie and tell me I should get FC too for more $$. Should I only get double jaw or go with FC + double jaw? 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys! Also here to jump on this train 🙂 I'm not a doctor by any means, but general consensus from posts/journals I've skimmed suggests that the jaw/cheekbones finish most of their growth by 18-22. (At least in females -- sometimes more like 25 for males?) I think best bet would be to ask a bunch of surgeons, and compare all of their answers (hopefully not all lying!)

Regarding sagging, it seems like skin elasticity is important but maybe less important than how skillfully the surgeon re-drapes the skin? If anyone could weigh in on this I'd be grateful!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 1/15/2020 at 1:45 AM, goodbyesock said:

Hi guys! Also here to jump on this train 🙂 I'm not a doctor by any means, but general consensus from posts/journals I've skimmed suggests that the jaw/cheekbones finish most of their growth by 18-22. (At least in females -- sometimes more like 25 for males?) I think best bet would be to ask a bunch of surgeons, and compare all of their answers (hopefully not all lying!)

Regarding sagging, it seems like skin elasticity is important but maybe less important than how skillfully the surgeon re-drapes the skin? If anyone could weigh in on this I'd be grateful!

Thank you for your input! I've decided to do the surgery around October (if Korea is still open) so I'll be 19 around then. Do you know have a choice of clinics yet?