BeautyHacker

Does anyone have experience with rib or DCF rhinoplasty?

Hi there! I'm interested in getting a rhinoplasty on Korea or in SoCal this spring. I have a decent nose, but my radix is slightly lower than I would like and my nose is a little bulbous (I've attached photos for reference) ~ I'm really set on getting DCF or a rib rhinoplasty, because I'm terrified of foreign materials and the complications that may occur with silicone (skin thinning, protrusion of L-shaped implant, infection) or gore-tex.

So far, I've looked at

• Charles E Lee (Beverley Hills); I like his results because they're natural and his prices seem reasonable, especially compared to Dr. Yoo. But I'm not sure if going to Korea is more *worth it*
  • Hanabi
  • GNG
  • VIP
  • View
    • I heard this place was extremely safe; and someone in the KakaoTalk went here for a revision, but not for rib cartilage. 
  • Jin Hong Ryul – I think this is a safe choice, but I'm not sure of his expertise cosmetically. 
  • MVP
    • This one has been paraded by PurseForm folks (Miss Orange), especially Dr. Seo and Dr. Choi
    • But there was a recent death at MVP a year ago? 
  • April13
    • Looks great on their website, but heard it's pricey and the results aren't dramatic enough.
  • Banobagi
    • This place seems super popular, but I haven't seen any autologous rhinoplasties from this place and people say it's "factory-like"

Anyway, please let me know if you have any experience with these clinics or if you've been to one that you believe I should check out!

Screen Shot 2019-12-25 at 11.08.28 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-12-25 at 11.08.41 PM.png

Edited by gleaming
wanted to remove a photo