BeautyHacker

Breast implant, motiva or...

2 of my family members had their breasts augmented, 1 used motiva and the other one used mentor. I don't see any different.

I was quoted 19 mln KRW in one clinic in Seoul for Motiva. How much did you pay for your surgery?

they gave me only 20% off as I didn’t gave my permission to post my results anywhere, but now I’m a bit regretting, as posted on realself myself lol. so, if you are ok with sharing your before&after on their sns, insta, fb or whatever, they would probably give you more. but if you make a reservation beforehand and put a deposit, you’d still have 20% for sure

That’s sounds cool. So, if they post your pics, would they include your face too??

Where did you get it done, btw???

It has sense! Can you share your pics by any chance, please? If you mind, you can just send them to me in dm!

Oh… You said you shared your story on RealSelf, maybe you can just share a link???

https://www.realself.com/review/breast-augmentation-studying-south-korea-ba-spontaneous-decision-regrets I posted it few months ago, going to update but don’t have time lol, so the latest after in the review are after about 3 months ish…

Thank you so much! Your boobies look amazing! Do you still have contacts of that assistant you talked to??