BeautyHacker

Accommodation Gangnam after surgery?

You should try and check Airbnb around the area your clinic is at. Airbnb is usually very specific about locations. There's an option you can filter to your budget. Korea is big on Airbnb so there are plenty you can choose from. Depending on living condition, it can go as low as 30 a night. Hopefully this helps as I don't know what your budget is to direct you to a specific accommodation... Plus Gangnam is a big area too

Hi @elegrace try Polaris for £17.50/night single or less if you share a room. Full of young girls having ps I hear. You can book on agoda, hotels.com, etc. or try an all girls hostel like K girl guesthouse (female only) in gangnam.

Interesting! Didn't know there was such a thing:
https://www.booking.com/hotel/kr/k-girl-guesthouse-female-only.html

• 2 weeks later...
how about a nice cozy hostel? i had a friend who stayed at a really comfortable one in Seoul's new hotspot area for relatively cheap.
i could let you know which one if you're interested. it'll run you about 35USD a night for two beds.

• 3 months later...
I'd like to know as well!

In 2015 when I did my surgery I stayed at Kimchee Gangnam Guesthouse in a single room! I chose it cos I wanted to save money (still a student then), the room had an ensuite toilet with a handheld shower, a very small fridge, and a small TV. It's a very small room, with limited space for luggage, but for me it was ok for what I paid. The only thing is that it's not very conveniently located from what I remember. The common area was ok too.